Yellow Hair and the Fortress of Gold - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Yellow Hair and the Fortress of Gold Reviews

½ August 11, 2015
Yellow Hair and sidekick uncover riches in hidden fortress guarded by band of tribal warriors. Boycott from American Humane Assoc didn't seem to raise the profile of this film. Any favourite of Larry Cohen (Laurene Landon) is a favourite of mine.
February 27, 2014
Adventurous western that suffers mainly through its low-budget despite doing its best. The acting is a little bland and the very accented actors feel too modern in their delivery.
September 16, 2013
Pure shit, this movie says 1984 but looks like it was made in 1964...just not as good as good as something from that era.
August 11, 2010
Ugh. This boring attempt at an homage to classic serials is unlikable and dull, and that's before the scenes that would send PETA members into fits. A collection of the bad, the worse, and yes, the ugly.
September 19, 2009
This movie is really bad. Bad acting, stupid story. I saw this movie at the Lewis and Clark theater in Seattle Washington one summer weekend when I was stuck up there on a TDY. Fortunately the projector stopped just before the end of the movie and we all got our money back.