Yeolliji (Now and Forever) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Yeolliji (Now and Forever) Reviews

June 23, 2014
Having watched many Korean romantic dramas, I can say that this one is a tad too predictable. Even reading the synopsis would tell you the whole story. There is a little twist at the end, but not too much to even make it a more interesting movie. It is deeply romantic though, so if you are into that sort of thing, then this movie is definitely for you.
½ November 22, 2013
You know those Korean movies that start as a light romantic comedy, and then you soon realize where it will lead to, and still let them slowly start tearing your heart out until you can see it bumping in their hand and watch as they crush it before your eyes? Well this is one of those frakers. Albeit quite cheesy one.
½ October 5, 2013
A beautiful and somewhat inspiring film. Though the acting could have been better
April 26, 2011
I generally like Korean films, but I have to say, this one was pretty weak.
The characters did not ring true at all - especially the "player" main guy - he changed his ways much too quickly.
Though it is pleasant enough viewing, it soon turns sad and that to me also rang untrue and manipulative. Still better than some of the trashier US films, but only just. I guess is okay as a weekly rental or movie to watch on tv.
½ February 10, 2009
good drama
the last 30 min was amazing , i was touched by her mms clip :(
February 1, 2009
a really sad movie indeed... =(
January 18, 2009
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =[
why must it make me cry!!! sniffLes... freakin' tree!!!
November 6, 2008
another good korean movie. sad and warm. as always, beautiful settings and cast.

fave scene: the woo-ing process
½ September 21, 2008
It had the potential to be much heartwarming, if both the hero and heroine weren't on the verge of tragedy in a corny sort of way.
½ August 17, 2008
Hos bir Guney Kore filmi daha... Izlenir.
June 18, 2008
A sad story,but the director makes it happier. It doesn't matter how many yrs you can live for. The moment you once enjoyed will last forever.
June 6, 2008
The movie first made me laugh and than as it progressed I cried and cried. The love they had for eachother was something that makes you think that life is too short for so much sadness.The OST was fab.. wish i knew the language
May 27, 2008
one of the better drama movies around. good music
½ May 19, 2008
so beautiful... and so tragedic movie...
May 9, 2008
I never thought I could feel so much sympathy for a player! This movie is up there with ??My Girl and I?? for all time saddest movies. :( Great movie! 5 out of 5.
½ April 25, 2008
This movie had a little different ending to it than the typical Korean movie... but overall it is the same.
April 6, 2008
the last hour of the movie was amazing not just becasue it was unpredictable but the filming, the script, and the acting was amazing...my favorit part was the last scene but i am not going to spoil it for anyone....the only thing i will say is it was genious doing the last scene like that.
March 31, 2008
boy meets girl, girl is dying...wait this one is different! the guy is dying too! lets have everyone die YAY. what a boring piece.
March 19, 2008
typical melodrama... love how it ended..
March 9, 2008
flawless film, if you don't mind the sappy part towards the end. written and directed beautifully, executed by the actors amazingly.