Yeti: A Love Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mind-numbingly awful.
½ August 28, 2014
A must see American classic
February 17, 2014
Loved it, It strengthed my relationship with my girlfriend
½ January 25, 2013
TROMA!!! You have to see this to believe it. With a title like this one, you'd find it hard to believe that it would push the envelope as far as it did. You can say that they pushed the envelope off the table. It's so terribly wrong but it was amusing throughout.
½ August 26, 2012
Nowhere near to being one of my favorite Troma movies but very entertaining!
½ July 24, 2011
The latest Troma film I've seen and the funniest (Only seen about three though). A camp classic that has you thinking how well the Troma formula has evolved and adapted over the years to equally evolving morals and concepts of sexuality. That being said the homosexuality is so funnily poked fun at that I don't think any adult from any camp'll be bothered by it. The actors, however dime-a-dozen they are, seem to enjoy their non professional roles and some of their dialogue is hilarious because of how out of place it is with respect to the film. The filming mechanism is terrible and probably one of the worst movies at face value as with all Troma, but the way it's directed here is intentional and it leads me to the belief that it takes talent to pull it off even at $200 (IMDb budget estimate). Funny bad acting, funny gay jokes, and an interesting plot considering its environment of low quality.
½ March 23, 2009
Very funny, if your a Troma fan, this might be up your alley. Full of hilarious moments and cheese. Good fun! :D

Be prepared to see a Sasquatch penis.
February 4, 2009
Not one of Troma's better movies, but certainly not their worst. I didn't really regret watching it, but I have no desire to ever see it again.
September 9, 2008
I'm sure this will be as romantic as Beauty and the Beast.