Yeti: The Giant of the 20th Century (Yeti - il gigante del 20. secolo) Reviews

• Nov 08, 2020

Scientists discover a fifty foot yeti frozen in a block of ice.  They decide to melt the ice and try to revive him which of course leads to disaster.  They decide to take him on tour ....first stop Toronto  and things continue to deteriorate as he escapes.
This is kind of fun, however it does drag on a bit too long and ends up overstaying its welcome.

• Dec 30, 2013

This is just horrible. Not even bad in a good way. The Yeti in this is King Kong sized, and merely looks like an over sized hairy heavy metal headbanger. What amazes me is the fact that so much of this was filmed in Toronto. To me, that is a bigger shame to the city of Toronto than Rob Ford could ever be.

• Mar 17, 2013

A bit cheesy, but that makes the film fun. Seeming to cash in on King Kong, Yeti has a more happier ending and cornier characters. The effects are alright for a 70's B-movie, and the Yeti costume is better than most that I've seen. The story is a a bit bland and long, but not exactly uninteresting. A fun giant monster movie.

• Oct 28, 2012

After being frozen for a million years a Yeti is defrosted into the world of 1979. All I have to say is never touch a 40-foot tall yeti's nipple. 2008 movies: 7

• Feb 27, 2009

Goddamned GENIUS! The director had a few problems with scaling and blue screen, but I still cried at the end.

• Oct 19, 2008

Big Foot stomps the holy hell out of Toronto but doesn't scale the CN Tower..pity

• Jan 22, 2008