Yoga Hosers Reviews

• Oct 23, 2019

I loved this movie. Its dumb but I couldn't help but be entertained.

I loved this movie. Its dumb but I couldn't help but be entertained.

• Oct 18, 2019

I'm just wondering what many of these actors were thinking when agreeing to do this movie. I expected way more creativity from Kevin Smith. Tital letdiwn.

• Oct 14, 2019

Unexpectedly hilarious. It took me awhile to figure out Johnny Depp was in the movie. Of course the "I'm not even supposed to be here today" line adds one star for inclusion. Listening to all the Canadian speak cracked me up. Although I didn't see flappy heads or cars with square wheels like on South Park I enjoyed this one. Definitely wacky as hell but worth a watch on Netflix if you're a Kevin Smith fan eh!

• Sep 26, 2019

It was incredible, why does this have such bad rating? It knows it's horrific and it truly is and it's beautiful

• Sep 22, 2019

Honestly, I know it was stupid... Ridiculously stupid, but it was so dumb that it was hilarious. The acting could've been better, but all in all, it wasn't as bad as the critics made it out to be.

• Sep 04, 2019

Gotta be honest. Thats a pity two stars. Im a Smith fan and this was a terrible follow up film.

• Aug 11, 2019

What was Kevin smoking?

What was Kevin smoking?

• Aug 04, 2019

this movie might not be for everyone, but goddamn if it wasnt for me. a fun adventure that tied into the smodco universe and had 2 kickass leads.

• Jul 28, 2019

I felt like the girls were a little off at times,but overall I did enjoy the movie. Love that he put a modern twist to his old style, like Kevin where you been!?! Favorite part, " Sorry aboot that" and i honestly don't give a fuck it was at the beginning. Had me hooked!

• May 26, 2019

This movie is an absolute masterpiece. It made my crackhead abusive mother love me again. My father (who has been gone for 15 years) came home from the store with the milk he promised. My whore of a sister stoped getting pregnant. God bless y'all <3