Yogi Bear - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Yogi Bear Reviews

September 5, 2016
My new favorite movie
August 7, 2016
The computer generated animals works well with the live action, although this version of Yogi Bear seems to be for a slightly younger audience than the animation I watched as a child.
June 29, 2016
Yogi Bear is entertaining and hilarious. This movie is just like the animated tv series. I have never seen the tv series, but when I saw the movie I didn't need to see any of the series episodes to see the movie and I liked it. I would suggest this movie.
½ June 4, 2016
Shame to say it but it wasn't half bad, Kids will love it, The animation wasn't that great but it's fun, I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version, It's silly and predictable but I laughed a few times.
May 22, 2016
An unfunny movie with a pathetic plot and lame acting.
May 20, 2016
This film is so boring and stupid! I loth the acting and the characters are all one dimentional.
½ May 4, 2016
I didn't like it when I saw it, and years later, I totally forgot this movie even existed.
February 13, 2016
What are you guys talking about? That was great!
½ November 23, 2015
Por Dios, ni siquiera un personaje tan desesperante como lo es Yogi, merece ser mofado de la manera que lo hizo esta cinta -_-
½ October 11, 2015
An okay try for bringing Yogi to the big screen. The story needed a bit more to keep it going, but I'm sure young children love it.
October 3, 2015
....its a lot better than it has the right to be.....
½ September 7, 2015
This terrible adaption filled with flat characters,awkward comedy,and weak storyline. Yogi Bear makes a bad adaption of the original cartoon. Review by Logan Cornn.
½ August 2, 2015
Showing no justice to the kids cartoon, Yogi Bear features cheap special effects and a boring script
July 26, 2015
Not a HORRIBLE movie, but not a fantastic one...
July 25, 2015
An almost decent movie that was kind of sloppy but still kind of works.
½ July 15, 2015
I'm smarter than the average bear!

It's a cutesy. But screenplay will make you think twice
½ July 4, 2015
Yogi Bear is one of the worst CGI films of all time. The story is confusing, annoying, childish, and stupid, the humor is also childish and crude, (I know it's a kids movie but this is awful) and everything else about this flick. Skip it, terrible.
July 4, 2015
This is a brilliant and profound film. I bitterly regret not seeing it on the big screen
½ June 19, 2015
Mostly funny and sometimes fun at the same time with Yogi Bear around - voiced nicely by Dan Aykroyd - like I enjoy this update to the cartoon's spirit more than the original that I'd rarely watched when I was little. While the comedy was successful and the spirit was done in a way that this latest adaptation of the Hanna-Barbera cartoony universe done a bit, somewhat better job than some others, it was threatened by the forced antagonistic agent to/of the screenplay that was pathetically developed.

So this update to the cartoon can be found enjoyable by those who grew up with or at least watched the cartoon and would find satisfaction thanks to the voiceovers and the comedy, but it's one of those family films that the younger viewers would enjoy more. (B)

(Full review coming soon)