Yogi Bear Reviews

• 5d ago

A perfectly good children's film. Obviously made for 3D when 3D entertainment was the future, but a charming and family friendly movie non the less

• Feb 18, 2021

Cinematic Masterpiece. Watch of the century.

Cinematic Masterpiece. Watch of the century.

• Sep 12, 2020

YOGI BEAR is a really really good movie! Especially for families. It's super funny and a lot of fun. The whole family will enjoy this film again and again.

• Sep 02, 2020

God-Awful CGI infects cheesy movie with good cast and even better dialogue.

God-Awful CGI infects cheesy movie with good cast and even better dialogue.

• Aug 30, 2020

Terrible horrible reboot about yogi bear. Warner Bros. Has officially ruined yogi bear forever.

• Jun 28, 2020

I'm not sure what to even make of this. Someone at Warner Bros was super excited about making "Yogi Bear" the movie after Hanna Barbara was acquired and finally got their shot. It feels like they didn't put much thought into what it should be. As a fan (when I was a kid) of Yogi Bear, the nostalgic feel wasn't there, and the movie does a really odd thing: it over saturates Yogi in the beginning (you know, so you'll remember this is a Yogi Bear movie), but then starts another movie where it becomes very clear it's not about Yogi. The actually premise of this story seems to be Ranger Reverse Flash trying to get with Anna Fairs, while Yogi and Boo Boo hang around, causing mischief. This all while a 3rd story is happening where the incompetent Mayor (long story short) is trying to destroy Jellystone Park. There is something to be said for multiple storylines working amazingly well in movies, however, this is almost a textbook example of how to do it mechanically well, but hardly being compelling. That and the idea that this is a Yogi Bear movie is like saying that Mallrats was a Jay and Silent Bob movie: they characters are there, they're even critical to the main plot, but it's not ABOUT them. In the end this is a odd mix of great writing fundamentals and lacking character investment is just lacking. Barely a watchable movie, do so if you feel the urge, but you, and I, won't be missing anything if we don't.

• May 17, 2020

some classics just shouldn't come to the big screen. This movie will entertain your kids.

• Apr 05, 2020

Bad film. One day I was forced to watch this, and I was bored throughout the whole film. Don't watch this movie.

• Mar 16, 2020