Yoko Reviews

• Jun 23, 2014

Nearly a direct lift of Steven Spielberg's E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial plot with a cute yeti from the Himalayas instead of a cute alien from another planet. OK for a very young children's film -- and I mean very young -- but not much older than 7-8 as it's very sappy and highly predictable. Only 2 stars for incredible lack of originality with just enough difference to evade a Spielberg E.T. plagiarism lawsuit.

• Feb 12, 2014

Very cute, funny, wonderful and heartwarming German family fantasy! Buddhist Yeti YOKO was absolutely cute and great! All kids were great too! and they were really cute! Story was really religious and wonderful! I never thought little German movie was actually a really great movie! Still not available in US! Ah... WHY?! I imported Blu-ray from Germany! I made the right choice!