You Again Reviews

• Mar 04, 2021

Fun and cute. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fun and cute. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Nov 28, 2020

You Again is fun, Jamie Lee Curtis and Sigourney Weaver make a funny pair for anyone to fault, I consider it a good film.

• Nov 09, 2020

A former awkward teenager who was bullied by the mean pretty girl learns that girl is now about to marry her brother. Kristen Bell and Odette Yustmn star as the high school rivals. Jamie Lee Curtis and Sigourney Weaver play their rival mother and aunt respectively. This is a pretty predictable movie, but it's done well due to the great cast. Plus I'm partial to Odette Yustman.

• Nov 05, 2020

Watching this movie, it is so painfully clear that it was written by a man, and certainly not one who has any idea the level of trauma one can be put through in high school. It reads like a love letter to mean girls, and paints the dynamic between the protagonist, Kristen Bell's character, and her tormenter/ bully as if they were both in the wrong. It ends with them apologising to each other. The only bearable 10 seconds was in the very last scene of the movie, the infamous Betty White one liner. I watched the entire movie waiting for that part, as I had seen it online in gifs. Only smart thing the producers and director did in the entire film was put that scene at the very end, and cast Kristen Bell, Betty White and Jamie Lee Curtis, who were the only things that prevented me from literally turning it off and trying to wash this experience from my brain.

• Jul 14, 2020

Repleto de momentos cheios de vergonha alheia e cenas constrangedoras Uma pena já que realmente tinha grandes atores

• Jun 27, 2020

Great watch, will likely watch again, and can recommend. Kristen Bell is simply delightful, and while they try to "ugly" her up, they fail to make her ugly or less charming: I would have been friends with that character in high school. Odette Annable crushes it as the evil "Queen Bee" from high school, and while I believe that character is only ever sorry for getting caught, Odette's performance helps the character's redeemability, if slightly. I honestly could do without the parallel generational squabbles: it only really served for a punchline at the end of the movie and felt like a waste of Sigourney Weaver and Jamie Lee Curtis. The guys were all there and did a fine performance being exactly what they needed to be, but really aren't the focus. I have no idea how you would take this one from good to great, but the potential on a reboot is there and I'd love to see it.

• Jun 17, 2020

Its cast is fantastic as is its premise. Unfortunately the script is cringe worthy. Incredibly disappointing.

• Apr 06, 2020

I loved this movie. It had a great cast and the movie is funny. I am not sure why this movie has such bad reviews. I can watch this movie over and over again, and I never get bored. Betty White was hilarious.

• Mar 10, 2020

A script written for vhs played by Hollywood stars is still awful

A script written for vhs played by Hollywood stars is still awful

• Sep 21, 2019

I like most of the cast and there's an edearing story in there so I don't regret watching this. It's just filled with clichés and stuff we've seen all too often to be all that interesting.