You Are the Apple of My Eye (Na xie nian, wo men yi qi zhui de nu hai) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

You Are the Apple of My Eye (Na xie nian, wo men yi qi zhui de nu hai) Reviews

November 16, 2012
This is one of the best movie from a small country besides China, calls Taiwan. Though that does not says much, since Taiwan isn't exactly Hollywood.
November 10, 2012
MTV-trite but can anyone actually resist such its sincerity unpretentiousness and aching bittersweetness? One of the best coming-of-age movies and surely one of the best from Taiwan.
September 22, 2012
the great story for the asian movies this one, This film make audience can feel a comedy, romance, drama in one time because a talented cast and the good music soundtrack. In the part ending film, the audience can a feel "bad" but it's awasome when you call "that's is love"
½ September 22, 2012
The briskness and bitter-sweet story of Youth !
July 29, 2012
~?常'> 1/2, 1/2,年觸? 1/4說?(TM)??~ 3/4? 1/4年滴滴, 1/2'~~,>-> 1/2<?"? 1/2帶給'?-~'覺 3/4-,> 1/2???? 1/4>,年?--(TM) 1/4...-?,
July 11, 2012
Innocent, relate-able and downright entertaining!!!!!
½ June 30, 2012
It's got nothing on the book, and the perverted bits are literally there just for the sake of being different from mainstream Chinese films... but quite the sweet movie nevertheless.
May 27, 2012
500 days of summer + Three Idiots
May 25, 2012
Charming cast, light-hearted story, full of nostalgic frames, simply an awesome film (who cares about the "artistic value" or consistent plot?).
May 23, 2012
Super loved this film though I'm still not in the mood to watch a romantic film. Then again, this is not the typical love story after all. It's kind of about life and parallel worlds lol... That didn't make sense haha :D
May 8, 2012
the best chinese romance movie i've ever watched
May 5, 2012
'You Are the Apple of My Eye' is the best romantic coming of age movie for me , the story might just simple like another soap opera teen version movie but i don't know how . i just love it , a lot
May 4, 2012
"You Are the Apple of My Eye" - Inconsistent but still a decent familiar teen romance story with surprising production, and charming cast.
½ April 30, 2012
is this a joke ? doesn't require much to please people nowadays
½ April 27, 2012
Simple but real love story, directed by the real person of the main character, great bg music, great directing and actor performance.
½ April 23, 2012
last movie with her @ 2011 oct......
April 20, 2012
I thought it was pretty well done.
April 19, 2012
Feel-good romantisk komedi som inte är i närheten av att bli sådär sliskigt sentimental som vissa filmer verkar vilja bli.
April 16, 2012
Surprisingly fresh, lighthearted. Great script, great directed. One of the most love, touching movies in the year from Taiwan
½ April 10, 2012
starts off with really crude "american pie" humor but really a coming of age romance. haven't seen a film with this rich characterization in a while. a little slow for those who don't like love stories. x;