You Can't Stop The Murders Reviews

• Dec 28, 2012

Brilliant. Low budget movie that I wasn't expecting anything from. This movie is fucking priceless for its humour. I've been looking for a copy for years.

• Jul 21, 2012

magic! gem of a film. makes me laugh just thinking about it. I have 2 copies in case one eats itself.

• Jul 23, 2011

story is garbage as I expected. Dodgy technical quality too. Only good in terms of spotting all the Aussie actors.

• May 19, 2009

A funny little aussie film that really fell beneath the radar. It is simply packed full of recognizable faces, mostly comedians, and is mostly a platform for some truly woeful stand-up from Akmal. This had the potential to be a fantastic film, but the emphasis was continually placed in the wrong areas and the comic timing was painfully inadequate. There are some great moments, but little to make it memorable.

• May 17, 2009

great idea for a movie, but holy fuck the jokes fall flat. not badly written, it's the timing that is shithouse

• Jan 17, 2009

I didn't know anything about this movie!Didn't look at the cover or anything! Loved it!Great Aussie stuff.A good laugh!

• Apr 04, 2008

stupid but funny very aussie

stupid but funny very aussie

• Mar 29, 2008

i actually loved this film even though there wasnt a great plot the jokes just kept coming

• Feb 18, 2008

Missa inte linedancing-duellen!

Missa inte linedancing-duellen!

• Nov 26, 2007

was this really a movie??

was this really a movie??