You Don't Mess With the Zohan Reviews

• 6d ago

It is funny in a lot of scenes- it is fairly absurd. Yes, it's true the humour related to Zohan's crotch wears thin but it passes the time. I intend to use a short clip or two in my introduction to the Israel/ Palestine topic in my social studies lesson along with other movies which humourously depict conflict.

• Apr 28, 2019

Adam Sandler's career is going right down the toilet, and Zohan is an indicator of why. The script is as atrocious as you would expect, just like the familiar unfunny comedy. We have a story that is extremely thin and completely missing of any consensus. Bad characters, trashy directing and writing, and plenty of racist stereotypes. Please give us something with actual effort next time!

• Apr 05, 2019

Top 10 Favorite comedy film of all time

Top 10 Favorite comedy film of all time

• Apr 01, 2019

A really silly Adam Sandler comedy that goes over the top but the premise is silly that you expect it. Going from a terrorist to a hair stylist is very silly but it was fun seeing Zohan wanting to change occupations because it was just too ridiculous.

• Mar 16, 2019

One of the funnies movies I have ever watched <3

One of the funnies movies I have ever watched <3

• Oct 27, 2018

Funny, silly, politically incorrect in a very comical way. I can't remember laughing that much recently! Stereotypes that are brought up are so true and did I mention funny!

• Aug 25, 2018

So funny I love it and I'm watching it right now so good so funny.

So funny I love it and I'm watching it right now so good so funny.

• May 22, 2018

This is seriously one of the greatest comedies of all time. Now, I know it's a non-conventional type of comedy, so several people probably will not like it. But, if you have a funny bone and a heart, I recommend it for you. This movie has supreme comedy, absurd adult humor, realistic and non-realistic action, beach paddle game with grenade (lol), Scrappy and Coco, some great cameos, a heart 💓, and several gut busting moments worth rewatching again and again. :-) -- pretzel -- Enjoy.

• Feb 13, 2018

I don't like the Mel Gibson jokes but overall it's stupid silly fun.

I don't like the Mel Gibson jokes but overall it's stupid silly fun.

• Jan 13, 2018

no no no.. You Don't Mess With The Zohan It seems pointless similar to Adam Sandler's installments but this one is barely funny let along containing a script.