You Got Served - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

You Got Served Reviews

½ September 6, 2015
The insane coreography routines by Dave Scott and Shane Sparks make this movie worth watching.
July 31, 2015
Cheesy, corny, cliched, but to this day its still remains a classic dance movie.
June 28, 2015
i really want to see the move
May 17, 2015
The only things "entertaining" about this 90-minute long Sprite commercial are everything it gets wrong. On one hand you have Steve Harvey trying to make a pathetic attempt to put himself back into the Hollywood consciousness, why he chose this movie for that purpose I don't know, and on the other hand you have negative racial stereotypes that have plagued much of the Hip-Hop/Black American culture since the dawn of the 2000s. This movie has no redeemable qualities and nothing can be said or done to justify its existence or salvage such a pitiful waste of a movie. Stay away!
½ January 21, 2015
It's dull in plot and flat in performance, but You Got Served's undeniably talented choreography and energetic dance numbers is just enough to shroud the plentiful missteps the film took. 3.5/5
November 30, 2014
Great dances but a silly story...
November 9, 2014
I love this movie alot
August 4, 2014
I absolutely adored this movie! I have nothing negative and the plot was simple, but effective. I would recommend it to anyone.
July 13, 2014
i just love this movie
½ June 13, 2014
One of the most forgettable dance movies in existence. I don't remember anything from the movie.
May 4, 2014
My Favorite Film Is 1941's Citizen Kane.
December 10, 2013
if there was a zero rating in this movie, I would have given it.. This movie is a disgrace to the human race, if you see it around you, you either run away or take it and burn it.. This movie should never see the light of day..
August 26, 2013
Think of "Fight Club" meets Male Stripping
August 6, 2013
my all time favorite movie
July 31, 2013
I love this movie!!! the dance
battles are hot. The best part of the movie is the battle at the end, they be getting it in!!! Loved it...
July 6, 2013
its a very interestin movie because it shows how two friends were like a team then they split up and got other teams of there owns.Then at fhe end they realized that friendship is more important than anything else.
May 1, 2013
the opening scene and the final scene has some really good dancing, all the middle stuff sucks
April 20, 2013