You Got Served: Beat The World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

You Got Served: Beat The World Reviews

December 26, 2011
Great film, dance routines are a bit boring though
½ November 21, 2011
L'histoire est pas vraiment bonne, mais les chorégraphies et les danseurs sont...comment on dit...SUA COCHE !!!!!
½ October 19, 2011
Not the best dance movie I've seen, but it was ok..
October 2, 2011
Acting sucked, story was predictable, dancing was unimpressive most of the time... Don't bother.
September 14, 2011
knowing the first movie. i really wanted to watch this sequel. :)
½ September 7, 2011
So bad, I'm a fledgling dancer and even I thought some of the moves were just rank. Music is bad, no visuals. The final doesn't even seem like the final. At least people in Germany and Brazil should be speaking some native tongue. No Capoeira from the Brazilian crew. Poor, Poor!
½ September 3, 2011
if not for the decent dancing i would've fallen asleep
½ September 3, 2011
Really Dissapointed with this movie... Comparing to the first one this movie is nothing... :(
August 29, 2011
how could this earned the title: You Got Served?? there isn't any battle in it.. damn!! the first movie may not have a good solid story, but the dance are for real. now this movie, the story is suck, and also the dances.
½ August 22, 2011
I'm going to throw up all over this movie. The acting was blah, the dancing was boring like a twelve year old decided to take a swing at it. The plot, stupid. The only true character was Nina, who was the best dancer out of all three lead crews. If this was the real world, none of those crews would have even gained entry in that competition and GoGo Brothers would have won lol.

God i'm so disgusted by this film.
½ August 16, 2011
If u like dancing, u should watch this movie....They dance so good
August 15, 2011
The dancing was weak and the plot was a joke. I was really hoping fromt he previews that it would have been amazing but nope.
½ August 13, 2011
Well I just knew that itz the sequel of u got served after I watched it, but aint better the previous one I think...
August 12, 2011
i want to see it......
½ August 12, 2011
I liked it. I wanted to see better dancing though. That girl Lil Steph was sick! But over all it was alright
August 6, 2011
Well for comparison..this movie is nothing compared to the first one..not so convincing acting the story is predictable..even the dances which i think is the core of the movie is not even good..the dance steps are old no innovations like the first movie..the only good part about this movie is the parkour stunts..if your a fan of the first you got served movie then there is a high percentage you'll get disapointed..its just another dance movie..
July 28, 2011
Worst movie ever made
July 25, 2011
Whack whack whack......this so sucked to me!!!!
July 23, 2011