You Lucky Dog Reviews

• Oct 25, 2020

Someone may suggest you watch this movie. Go outside and mow the lawn. Remove the lint from your socks. File some old paint cards. Do anything except watch this. You will be unable to unsee it. About the nicest thing that can be said is at least it gave some people income.

• May 15, 2013

You lucky dog is a funny but crazy movie I watch it evety day,do you agree?

You lucky dog is a funny but crazy movie I watch it evety day,do you agree?

• Feb 17, 2013

I liked when Kirk Cameron's character spoke as the dog. I was surprised but happy to see John de Lancie in this film as a bad guy. He played the character Q in Star Trek T.V. Series. It has some funny sequences.

• Jun 24, 2012

i might have seen it, lol

i might have seen it, lol

• Jul 16, 2010

I have not seen this movie in years, but from what I remember it was funny and I really liked the dog.

• Feb 14, 2010

I remember watching this movie as a kid. It was freakin' funny!!!

I remember watching this movie as a kid. It was freakin' funny!!!

• Feb 12, 2010

If you grew up with the Disney Channel at the same time as I did this should bring back fond memories. You Lucky Dog was one of the first official Disney Channel Original Movies. The movie has some hilarious moments as Kirk Cameron is unable to control himself and literally behaves like a dog. For a television movie it's quite awesome especially when you compare it to what is being aired now. (First viewing - Late childhood)

• Sep 20, 2009

really funny.i think it'd be cool to know what your dog is thinking but i wouldnt want to act like the dog.i would have given all of my money to my dog too if i had relatives like that!!

• Nov 21, 2008

I watched this a lot when I was a kid! I have great memories of this film :)

I watched this a lot when I was a kid! I have great memories of this film :)

• Nov 10, 2008