You May Not Kiss the Bride - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

You May Not Kiss the Bride Reviews

April 5, 2013
This movie SUCKED!!! I've never written a bad movie review but I had to in order to save other people from subjecting themselves to such a waste of time. Such a shame because I love Katherine McPhee. That's the last time my husband goes the the movie rental place without me!!!
½ March 30, 2013
Apparently 0 stars is not possible. If it were, that would be my rating. What can I say about this movie. Well, the story is lame. And mor just a little lame. It was seriously lame. A three year old duck with a broken wing and a head injury could have done better. The acting is weak. I mean, Rob Schneider was a main draw. What did they think would happen? The cinematography was poor. You would think with the backdrop of Tahiti, there would be some breath-taking scenes, but no. Only poorly shot scenes. And finally, I didn't care for the characters. I was hoping they would all lose in the end. They were that uninteresting.

Hollywood, I want my money back.
March 27, 2013
The beginning of this movie is silly fun and the ending is sappy and sweet - just skip the hour in the middle that everyone spends running around the very tiny island and you will find this to be very entertaining.
March 22, 2013
Was funny in the beginning and then start losing its touch. Had some stupid scenes. At least it had a happy ending.
½ March 10, 2013
Nice RomCom story at first but wished it was polished more overall. Eastern European Crime lord & wife but has a caucasian looking daughter & has a henchman with British accent. Lot's of parts looked rushed. "My name is... ERR...nes..toh" lol! Nice bonus to see Rob Schneider in the movie.
½ February 9, 2013
Only watched it for Katharine McPhee but then I discovered how cute Dave Annable is. A good laugh!
½ February 8, 2013
One of the worst comedy films I have seen in quite sometime.
January 20, 2013
Terrible acting. The plot could have been further elab
½ January 3, 2013
Not a bad flick with the great Rob Schneider starring!
½ December 8, 2012
Cute and funny. :>
½ November 21, 2012
I am so glad I did not see this flick at the movies. This was not much of a comedy. This was an action drama in comedy clothing. My grade: F
October 5, 2012
Totally fun and cute. Great cast. Katherine McPhee shines. She is so pretty. Dave Annable is hilarious. So many recognizable people. Rob Schneider is a crazy guy who flies and helicopter and Mena Suvari was so funny. I had no idea she was that funny. Great date watch.
½ September 28, 2012
absolutely ridiculous story and characters, but it turned out better than I expected
September 27, 2012
Got this one off itunes so funny. Defiantly worth seeing!
September 22, 2012
Ok, it's a romcom, but does that mean it has to be dumb, unfunny, and trite? Obviously those who make such movies feel the movie viewing public must want their romantic comedies made like this. This film was made in 2009 and is just now seeing some viewing light. They should have kept it hidden and maybe burn all the copies. A complete waste of time.
½ September 19, 2012
Mena Suvari, Kathy Bates, Rob Schneider, Tia Carrere, Vinnie Jones, Stephen Tobolowsy, what the hell are you doing in this?
½ September 8, 2012
Not a bad movie. Had some good funny moments. Rob Schneider plays a great part.
½ September 4, 2012
I just saw this movie in Honolulu (first opening in the US). It is hilarious and mostly a chic flick, but there is enough rough and tumble to keep the boys interested as well. All the actors are great, but Mena Suvari nearly steals the whole show.
½ August 31, 2012
It opened with a promise of a weak pretentious American rom-com plot-line and took a turn to what feels like a Tagalog action movie in the 90's (which is not a complement, mind you) and totally got lost in the deep forests of Hawaii.