Take Me Home Tonight Reviews

• May 25, 2020

Is there anyway to give zero star on Review? Zero Plot and worst movie ever I saw in my life. Indian Rom-Com movies are better then this bullshit. Are they making comedy or Freak show? If u remove the cast of this movie then It will be zero. Go and watch Korean movies with better Story and Funny.

• May 24, 2020

Thought it was an ok, if not a stand out one night sequence young adult comedy.

Thought it was an ok, if not a stand out one night sequence young adult comedy.

• May 17, 2020

This is one of those movies that are watchable but at the same time forgettable.

• May 05, 2020

Pretty corny at times but gave me some genuine laughs. Like able characters and good music. Dan Fogler is the highlight of the movie. Overall good rom-com movie that made the wife and I smile.

• Jul 13, 2019

Its funny despite what critics say. It has good music (I was a teen in the 80s) It brings back some good memories. People need to stop comparing it to other 80s movies. Its unique like the rest of them. Overall its cute and humorous.

• Jun 22, 2019

It's decent enough, if you're looking for one of these kind of retro throwbacks of a wild night of partying. But it's not funny enough or dramatic enough to leave any kind of mark. Fogler is pretty damn good, as usual though.

• May 28, 2019

I'm a Huge 80s fan 💯 so I lived how this movie took me back a bit and though def nonwhere near a John Hughes level (well no one could ever reach anywhere near that bar) I thought the acting, directing, production was solid for a ‘free' Netflix movie 80s escape. The one distraction was Matt's sister w the injected lips (uh that def wasn't happening in the 80s especially in 20 something's and so obviously unnatural, as well as her wig) but on the flip side loved the natural beauty of his crush and natural lips SO rare in any age of today's actresses, His car salesman buddy is hilarious and wow most the actors and actresses in their 30s and 40s (didn't realize until I googled the cast afterwards) all playing roles almost half their age... that's the cray miracle of Hollywoor and skin and Botox Fox etc 2019 #forbettersndforworse #bringbackthe80s #thesimplelife #keepingitreal100

• May 27, 2019

This movie is crammed packed with nostalgic 80s music, outfits, and general way of life. You’ve got the old-school Chris Pratt, The guy from that 70 show, Better Call Saul, and a few others. It’s fun! The character arcs are what make it enjoyable. You really see them grow. It gets a little crazy in some parts. Quite a bit of language too. One very unnecessary sex scene. But all in all, the romantic part of the story is great, the character arcs are fun, the trouble they get into makes you smile, and it’s just fun seeing Eric from that 70 show. His sidekick is pretty funny too.

• May 23, 2019

I like the cast and music but boy, was this movie awful. Far too many awkward moments. So many, in fact, that you start feeling uncomfortable. Laughed twice, more of a snicker. Forced "comedy" and terrible writing pay no homage to the zaniness of the 80's. It tries but fails worse than similar movies. It's rare that I feel this strongly about how bad a movie is. I truly don't know how it even got made. HARD PASS on this one.

• May 20, 2019