Young at Heart - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Young at Heart Reviews

½ September 17, 2009
Sinatra at his most gorgeous.
July 26, 2009
Just try not to take it so seriously. A very depressed guy is redeemed by a good woman who loves him (Wish it were that easy in real life). Strange pairing of Frank Sinatra and Doris Day but it works for the story. Ethel Barrymore steals the show with her quiet humor and words of wisdom and Gig Young swans around looking good and driving most of the women crazy (everyone but Doris Day, that is, since his cheery suaveness has no effect on the type of woman who likes the emo-type personified by ol' Blue Eyes.)

Bet they remake this yet again - this was a remake of an old B&W movie.
July 26, 2009
love the old actors and actresses
½ March 20, 2009
one of my favorite movies of all time. Its the music and Frank love it love it love it
March 18, 2009
Frank Sinatra can really act?! There's more to Doris Day than her singing?! Gig Young is severely underrated in Hollywood? Course I knew all this before, but it's nice to have it confirmed... A delightful, bittersweet and glorious film about family, love and the tensions that arise from it all. Gorgeous.
mingsysar
March 18, 2009
February 27, 2009
My favorite movie ever !
Doris Day and Frank Sinatra
February 18, 2009
Kind of a sad movie but it is good.
February 15, 2009
Love the songs and adore Frank Sinatra in this- very moving performance
January 30, 2009
Another great Doris Day flick.
jjnxn
January 27, 2009
Adequate retelling of Four Daughters but the original is superior in all departments.
½ January 4, 2009
Um dos piores filmes da Doris Day.
November 4, 2008
AWESOME MOVIE.. WHEN I FIRST SAW IT, I WANTED HER TO STAY WITH BURKE LOL.. I LIKED HIM, SINATRA COMES OFF AS A LITTLE HARD AND LESS COMPASSIONATE OR CARING. BUT AS I WATCHED IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. I WOULDNT WANT THIS MOVIE ANY OTHER WAY.. IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. LOVE IT
shesdownbytheriver
October 17, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested
October 5, 2008
A film that shows that ol' blue eyes could actually act. Great stuff.
August 29, 2008
I just really like this film. Doris Day is great, the music is catchy, and Frank seems SO out of place in this light-hearted flick, which is probably why I like it.
½ August 15, 2008
good romance ruined by an idiotic partner swap in mid-stream. After that it becomes a contrived melodrama love story between sinatra and day who have no chemistry.
August 12, 2008
great film day and sinatra go together like peas and carrots!
½ August 11, 2008
Don't let the film poster fool you, this movie is really depressing. Part dream-like American Idyll, part cry-your-eyes-out family drama. Watch at your own risk.
August 5, 2008