Your Love Never Fails - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Your Love Never Fails Reviews

September 14, 2017
True message is there, always hope if you still have love in your heart. Very nice family movie and all the actor/actresses were great. Enjoyed watching this movie and loved it even more as I too am a owner of horses. The only small part I did notice was she called the horse "girl" and it looked like a gelding (not a mare) she was riding in open arena.

Love this movie in my collection.
½ December 13, 2014
typical a lifetime movie
September 15, 2012
A light but very touching movie.
July 27, 2012
2 stars for Elisa Donovan and because it wasnt as bad as I expected.
April 10, 2012
A very good, very watchable film about a separated couple who end up near divorce before making a new start.
January 15, 2012
It doesn't matter how long you've been apart. As long as there's still a special place for that person in your heart. Eventually, you can have a happy ending.
January 5, 2012
I was very unimpressed, there was nothing that caught my attention or made this movie special at all. It was very typical, familiar, and boring.
July 29, 2011
flawless and completely harmless
a true film about valuing love and family
the entire family can watch and relate and not just the religious aspect of it all
cool cameo by Catherine Hicks as the judge and the child actress as the daughter brings a remarkable performance
some of it is overlyfamiliar; still it doesnt hurt to get a reality check once in a while to see whats important and whats right in front of you
a mother, father and daughter fight to keep the bond that brings them together against all odds
good stuff and dont forget the gorgeous scenery either to set the backdrop of Texas
June 21, 2011
I love this movie! it exhibits value on family, marriage and relationship with God..
May 30, 2011
More like a disney movie, all in all everyone likes a happy ending.
½ April 16, 2011
Not bad, sweet, decent story, but acting isn't that great.