Your Name. (Kimi No Na Wa.) Reviews

• May 05, 2019

I hate romantic movies, so i guess this is a masterpiece

I hate romantic movies, so i guess this is a masterpiece

• May 02, 2019

10/10. As a married adult that grew up on shows like DBZ and pretty much anything on Toonami, this threw me for one hell of a pleasant surprise. I laughed, I got goosebumps at a shyamalan-esque plot twist, I cried, I smiled. This movie left me feeling happier than any movie I've seen before (that comes to mind at least). The next day I caught myself youtubing the soundtrack until I had time to watch the film again. If you're a fan of studio Ghibli, in need of a feel good movie, or just have some spare time, do yourself a favor and check this movie out.

• Apr 22, 2019

The story at time will have you smiling and also make you sad. The visuals are amazing and breathtaking for an anime. It's one that has been added to my shelf.

• Apr 22, 2019

Beautiful visuals. Emotional and touching story. The unlinear story was a good idea, although it can be confusing for the viewer when watching the movie for the first time. My brain was too focused on understanding the logic and timelines of the movie, that I couldn't really focus on feelings and stuff. -1/2 Star for that. Still a masterpiece, that gets better every time you watch it.

• Apr 18, 2019

Probably the most beautiful Japanese anime I've seen in my life yet, Your Name is smartly written with outstanding visual effects and heartwarming music. I can watch it again and again and again...

• Apr 15, 2019

Muy buena la recomiendo para una noche de películas con tu pareja el 3d del anime esta genial, es una historia que te recordará lo fácil que es olvidar tus sueños

• Apr 11, 2019