Your Name. (Kimi No Na Wa.) Reviews

• 7h ago

I Love this anime so much i love how Taki and Mitsuha are confused who they saw in their dream and the ending is so touching and the characters are so Cool

• 5d ago

"Your Name" is a romance/drama film which shows you the mission of both men and women in life and how courageous they should be in life. It is animated really well and better than all Shinkai's works. Watch this movie and enjoy every moment!

• 6d ago

This movie is something special and incredible. The history is about two people, Taki is young man and he go to school, you know the typical, and Mitsuha a girl young, and she has traditions with your family. For something she does, Taki and Mitsuha change body, and both try to follow the routine to other. I think it is an interesting and a romantic movie, the emotion you feel for watch all the moments, it is amazing. The part I feel very exited it is the part when he says, "I come her for see you" It is a part very romantic.

• 6d ago

that movie was so beautiful and good. that if the end was strange in my opinion

that movie was so beautiful and good. that if the end was strange in my opinion

• Apr 27, 2021

Perfection, an animated masterpiece, good from the beginning to the end.

Perfection, an animated masterpiece, good from the beginning to the end.

• Apr 23, 2021

This is the best animated movie I've ever watched. The other animated movies are just overrated because it came up earlier, other words, becuase they are older. But this one, it's fresh with a meaningful story and could drag you and your feeling deep inside the movie.

• Apr 18, 2021

I love this movie and even if you don't like anime you gonna find this very intresting. The story is complex and well contructed ,the plot twists will blow you away, the charaters are so intresting and the animation is just gorgeous, definitely check it out.

• Apr 15, 2021

Would love to be able to watch it again for the first time. Easily one of my favourites.

• Apr 11, 2021

Gostaria de criticar o crítico que deu nota ruim para essa obra de arte primorosa.

• Apr 08, 2021

increíble historia acompañada de excelentes visuales, debo recalcar que la comida se veía especial mente deliciosa.