Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D: Bonds Beyond Time Reviews

• Aug 04, 2018

when 3 timelines collide

when 3 timelines collide

• Feb 02, 2017

This movie isn't bad for the movie itself but mainly for the fact that the so called feature length episode is mainly just half an hour of recounting the 3 main characters. Couldve been done alot better and did not need that crap at the start because most people watching this would be fans on the anime and at least watched classic yugioh

• Nov 04, 2016

Movie is really bad which is unfortunate cause how good it could have been. Villain background is super vague and it literally looks like he's doing what he's doing out of sheer boredom. Duel lasted 20 minutes which should tell you a lot to say the least. You never have that intimidated feel. Best part was probably seeing yugi and Atem for a couple more minutes but other than that just flat out awful. If you're an adult and haven't watched yugioh in years maybe this might be ok because by now you could've forgotten how good the show was compared to this crap.

• Apr 21, 2016

this movie is great yo i liked the bit where yugi summoned the dark magician girl not enough cleavage tho

• Jan 04, 2016

I love this franchise, this was my childhood. This movie has a great idea but it gave a pretty disappointing payoff in my opinion.

• Dec 01, 2015

It's a really good crossover the three best series of Yu-Gi-Oh! yet. My only complaint is that the movie felt really short and kinda rushed with the main villian Paradox being pretty easy once Yugi, Jaiden, and Yusei got around his Malefic cards.

• Oct 16, 2015

If You Have Seen All 3 Series You Will be Stunned By This Master Piece

If You Have Seen All 3 Series You Will be Stunned By This Master Piece

• Jul 28, 2015

Not much of a movie. Virtually no plot whatsoever. The duel itself was pretty underwhelming too. The one and only thing that I will give cheers to is the non 3D animated graphics. Basically a little special done for the heavy fans of the game.

• Jun 06, 2015

this movie is stupid but unintentionally hilarious.

this movie is stupid but unintentionally hilarious.