Reviews

• 18h ago

There it is so they don't call me poser or marvelita, the truth is I see all the DC and Marvel movies in the cinema, I think that competition helps them improve each other. I expected something radically different but it is more or less the same as the other one, with more violence and drama, more developed characters and longer battles. Visually better worked than the first, in a darker tone, and I saw it in HD, in 4K it must look beautiful. In the end I guess two parallel universes were created thanks to Barry, which makes sense of some scenes from Batman V Superman. I honestly liked both versions of Justice League, each one has something to offer. I only have one question, what is the canon version?

• 1d ago

It's long, has too much slow motion, and too much of the Wonder Woman theme song every time she appears on screen. But it's dark, gritty, has real characters and a real story, and it's the actual vision, unedited and unfiltered, that Zack Snyder had when he set out to make Justice League. I love the Knightmare sequence at the end, and I wish we can someday see the full Snyder Verse restored, because this is way better than the abomination that was the 2017 theatrical version of this. My #7 movie of 2021.

• 2d ago

Zack is a Hack!! Booyah!!!

Zack is a Hack!! Booyah!!!

• 3d ago

If all of the slow motion was sped up to normal speed; if all the needless scenes and repetitive action were cut; if an editor were given the freedom to fix the pacing and rhythm; the runtime of this movie would be cut in half. Zack Snyder is excellent at executing someone else's idea. I'll never again watch a Zack Snyder "Written and Directed."

• 4d ago

This may just be the most well-made superhero movie of all time. The pacing is perfect for something that's 4 hours, the characters EACH get their own time to shine, the acting is superb, the direction is so good, the soundtrack fits the mood so well, it's just solid. Four hours might seem like a lot for some, but by the end of the movie, I was pretty sad that it ended at all.

• 4d ago

Esta película muestra como debió y debería ser el DCU de ahora en adelante, me encantó esta versión y espero que por favor continúen con el Snyderverse #releasethesnyderverse

• 4d ago

Terrific! Just a great movie…WE NEED MORE! Please WB let Zack Snyder finish his vision…PLEASE!!!

• 5d ago

Best DC movie, too bad there is no sequel

Best DC movie, too bad there is no sequel

• 6d ago

The action is great but why there so many story need to tell?

The action is great but why there so many story need to tell?

• Jan 12, 2022

Generic, empty computer graphics movie released during a cinema downturn. While the film is physically dark (Superman often appears to have a black costume for instance), the placeless, synthetic staging of endless CGI composite sequences, fantasy powers and TV quality performances show that, even if given "full reign", Zakk Snyder is a second or possibly third tier talent that doesn't "rock with" emotion, backstory, politics, personal struggle, quality jokes. Sections of the movie play like a "gothed up" version of an energy drink commercial, basic mythos of world-threatening baddies and flawed, but gritted goodies doing battle lifted from more successful genre pics previously released. Sections of the film imitate the overly CGI'd Hobbit aesthetic from Peter Jackson in curiously weightless epic battles that resemble computer game continuity scenes. Basically this film is time filler and, like Batman vs Superman, many will push play and then won't actually get through it. With a real story and sense of drama (ie: without Snyder), these (trademarked) characters could have appeared in something bigger than themselves; here they just seem to have appeared in a part-remake that disappeared after the film's promotional cycle finished.