Zenon: The Zequel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Zenon: The Zequel Reviews

½ June 11, 2016
A fun DCOM sequel. A few of the actors were different, but it was mostly consistent with the first movie. The new song, "The Galaxy Is Ours", is stellar! (First viewing - January 2001)
September 5, 2014
Cheesy, but classic.
July 24, 2013
Not the best Disney movie but ok
June 17, 2013
I like to see a movie
½ June 8, 2013
its ok still a good thing to see but not as mush thought put into it as the first zenon
May 28, 2013
Zenon just got better in this movie.
November 27, 2012
if you like the orginal, then you'll like this one too.
June 24, 2012
like the 1st better :)
January 28, 2012
A really good sequel to the first Zenon film. Pretty funny!!!
January 14, 2012
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 27, 2011
Not as good as the original and doesn't stand out at all. C-
½ May 14, 2011
Plank turned into Picard.
March 21, 2011
ewww lol i watched this when i was younger. it was ridiculous. i hated it lol
½ October 23, 2010
nto as good as the first
½ June 28, 2010
I loved It better than the first :fresh:
June 28, 2010
Remebering old movies i was either forced to watch with my retarded(not literally)cousins or watched because iwas too lazy to change the channel.Disney has some really crappy ideas for their tv movies...

[b]Zenon:Girl of The 21st Century[/b] & [b]Zenon:The Sequel[/b]
As if Kristen Storm's acting wasn't bad enough, I got such a headache trying to grasp the concept of the weird "future" teen lingo-it really took away from the little,if any,coherent writing this movie had. The Sequel was a little better as far as writing and acting went, but not much. if youre a big Duff fan, 12, and still play with barbies, you'd enjoy these movies.

[b]Color of Friendship[/b]
I heard this movie won a few awards so i decided to check it out. It's based on true events, but judging by the dialouge, I doubt the characters really spoke like that.The cast is bearable, and with a little more TLC could have been a better film.

[b]Seventeen Again[/b]
One of the most retarded premises I've ever seen in a movie. Don't even waste your time-these kids should have gotten the hollywood boot after the thrid season of [i]Sister/Sister.[/i]

Wait, what the hell am I doing, any season of [i]Sister/sister![/i]
[i]:up: :down: [/i]
January 6, 2010
Not as good as the first movie, "Zenon Girl of the 21st Century". However a nice addition to the Zenon space movies.
December 24, 2009
A really good sequel to the first Zenon film. Pretty funny!!!
November 1, 2009
Less cool, but she was still in it.
October 6, 2009