Zeus and Roxanne - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Zeus and Roxanne Reviews

October 7, 2009
I love It and dogs and dogs movies is my interest, lot more
October 4, 2009
Zeus is cute. And Micheal's mom from prison break is so young in there....
October 2, 2009
Simple story and boring characters. Nice cast, but it's all the good it has.
August 19, 2009
This is one of my favorite movies,very cute show about true love.
December 24, 2008
cheesy and totally enjoyable, if only for the animals
December 10, 2008
no thanks not my kinda thing
October 13, 2008
A sweet romanctic tale involving a dog and a dolphin. Your heart will melt when the two finally kiss.
½ September 27, 2008
Zeus and Roxanne will melt your heart and if you have kids they will love it- guaranteed!
This is a film about a boy, Jordan, and his dog Zeus. A marine biologist, Mary Beth, who is a single parent and leads a hectic life with her two impossible daughters. She, along with her partner Becky, are trying to study and save a beautiful dolphin named Roxanne. Unfortunately, Mary Beth's greedy partner, Claude Carver, tries to capture the dolphin and sell her. Terry finds out that he has relationships with Mary Beth, and they start going out, under the watchful eyes of the kids. Zeus stows away one day on one of Mary Beth's boat trips, which really annoys Mary Beth. However, when she finds out that the dog and the dolphin can do "interspecies communication," she is intrigued and curious. In the end, it's a race to save Roxanne and Zeus, who was kidnapped by Claude. Will Roxanne and Zeus live happily ever after? You will have to watch this movie and remember that there is more to life than work, and nothing so important as love! A WINNER!!
August 14, 2008
cute storyline and great family film
½ July 12, 2008
Ok the most crazy and unbelievable animal film ever made perhaps, but that is part of the charm - cute little dog and dolphine become friends and bring two people together (with the help of the kids they both have) Great family entertainment, and personally as a HUGE 'Roswell' fan it was nice to see a younger Majandra Delfino (Maria) and Miko Hughes (Nicholas - aka the little evil dude) in a film together.
July 10, 2008
Steve Guttenberg? Enough said.
½ July 4, 2008
I freakin love this movie.
June 25, 2008
I love this movie it is one of my favorites.
½ June 13, 2008
I liked this when I was a kid, but it's really not that fantastic at all.
June 11, 2008
This is an awesome movie everone should see this!
June 10, 2008
I forgot all about this movie. I liked it as a kid
½ June 7, 2008
awesome. never realized that claud carver was Arnold Vosloo with a mustache until I read the credits!LOL he looks different after watching the mummy movies
June 6, 2008
Not interested in seeing this.
½ May 18, 2008
hey i remember this movie! awwww.
April 16, 2008
great movie w interspecies communication-relationships.