Ziggy's Gift - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ziggy's Gift Reviews

½ November 9, 2012
A simple holiday cartoon.. Although not the best Christmas show to watch it has it's moments.. Ziggy visiting the orphanage, freeing all the Christmas turkeys.. The worst part about this is that the DVD repeats over and over and over and over...you get the idea..it never stops.. A decent Christmas special for the kids!
January 21, 2011
I watched this for the first time when I was 5 or 6, and it always brings me such a feeling of nostalgia. If I ever have kids, I´ll make them watch this.
February 6, 2009
We watch all the classic Christmas movies every year, but it's just not Christmas until we watch this one.
August 11, 2008
This is the movie my mom would let me watch over and over and over.
February 13, 2008
I love this little guy with the big nose. He will always be my favorite Cartoon character. Always will have Ziggy love.
½ December 19, 2007
I actually don't like the comic strip, but this is a surprisingly sweet, yet substantive, Christmas classic
June 8, 2007
A must see on a cold slow snowy day. Watch it every year and its still just as good as the first time i saw it.
½ June 7, 2007
So cute. Saw this for the first time when I was about 5, and still get all warm and fuzzy when I watch it!
½ February 19, 2007
Nothing better than to see this ZIGGY from the old comics. if your a ziggy fan you will fall in love with it.