Ziggy's Gift Reviews

• Apr 07, 2017

One of the sweetest Christmas specials I've ever seen.

One of the sweetest Christmas specials I've ever seen.

• Nov 09, 2012

A simple holiday cartoon.. Although not the best Christmas show to watch it has it's moments.. Ziggy visiting the orphanage, freeing all the Christmas turkeys.. The worst part about this is that the DVD repeats over and over and over and over...you get the idea..it never stops.. A decent Christmas special for the kids!

• Jan 21, 2011

I watched this for the first time when I was 5 or 6, and it always brings me such a feeling of nostalgia. If I ever have kids, I´ll make them watch this.

• Feb 06, 2009

We watch all the classic Christmas movies every year, but it's just not Christmas until we watch this one.

• Aug 11, 2008

This is the movie my mom would let me watch over and over and over.

This is the movie my mom would let me watch over and over and over.

• Feb 13, 2008

I love this little guy with the big nose. He will always be my favorite Cartoon character. Always will have Ziggy love.

• Dec 19, 2007

I actually don't like the comic strip, but this is a surprisingly sweet, yet substantive, Christmas classic

• Jun 08, 2007

A must see on a cold slow snowy day. Watch it every year and its still just as good as the first time i saw it.

• Jun 07, 2007

So cute. Saw this for the first time when I was about 5, and still get all warm and fuzzy when I watch it!

• Feb 19, 2007

Nothing better than to see this ZIGGY from the old comics. if your a ziggy fan you will fall in love with it.