Zindaggi Rocks Reviews

• Dec 26, 2011

I thought it was ok- but the end was sad- ZINDAGI DOES NOT ROC! WHAT WAS CHANDRA SAHIB THINKING???

• Feb 25, 2010

itz all bout a mum's love..!! sushmita is gr8 as usual...they cud hav done more justice to the stryline though...all in all..a one tym...

• Sep 12, 2008

i know zindagi reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly rocks

i know zindagi reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly rocks

• Aug 10, 2008

• Jul 26, 2008

Pretty good movie overall. shiney ahuja's life before he met sushmita could have been shown in some more depth, giving it a better effect, but the direction is good though. story was great. shiney ahuja is an extremely talented actor, as he has shown in Woh Lamhe, Gangster, and Bhool Bhulaiyaa. But sushmita sen lacks basic acting skills. she does not have a clue how to act. with a better actress, this would be a 4+ star movie. songs are terrible, which is surprising for an anu malik album. I was just expecting a movie about a guy who is depressed who meets a happy woman who attempts and succeeds to change his life, but this movie has more than that. that makes up basically the first 30 minutes of the movie, and there is a really good plot afterwards. definitely worth seeing

• Jun 26, 2008

Life Rocks: this film is soo good, you dont want to miss it for the world. Sen's acting is great couldnt believe she could actually do this sort of film. The soundtrack you will love!!

• Apr 07, 2008

It was an average movie. It had one maybe two good songs. Although I thought that Sushmita had a couple of good honest moment of acting. But by and large you can skip it.

• Jan 23, 2008

Loved the movie...leaves a few lumps in the throat

Loved the movie...leaves a few lumps in the throat

• Jan 06, 2008

blah shiny ahuja is like wood. no expression. i dislike sushmita sen... i just noticed it's made by tanuja chandra... LOL

• Oct 31, 2007

I jus love thsi female....she is damn good........

I jus love thsi female....she is damn good........