Zombie Ninjas Vs Black Ops Reviews

• Feb 05, 2017

Zombies? Check. Ninjas? Check. Black Ops soldiers? Triple check. All of these things are great on their own but put them together and you get a jumbled mess of a movie. Make it fun by getting a bunch of friends and taking a drink whenever the zombie ninjas do their weird shoulder laughing thing; one drink for every shrug. Eagerly awaiting the sequel.

• May 26, 2016

Absolute garbage. Avoid at all costs.

Absolute garbage. Avoid at all costs.

• Mar 16, 2016

I am a big fan of the awesome web comic series for Zombie Ninjas vs Black Ops. This is the first time I have seen the concept transferred to the movie world. Firstly, it is an amazingly original concept, one that is well-worth exploring. I love the way the zombies aren't zombies in the traditional sense, with flesh hanging off them and the chant of "brains!" every few minutes. This is something different. The zombies are stealthy, quick, and seemingly invincible. The fight scenes are great, well choreographed and full of clever moves. The story and the acting needed more time to develop IMHO, but taking a concept like this to film with a shoestring budget is an amazing achievement. It's important to support Aussie filmmaking and I'd be excited to see what these guys could do with a big budget, more time and more resources.