Zombie Town Reviews

• scott g Super Reviewer
    Feb 15, 2012

Bad acting and production value raises its head again. it doesnt run smoothly, some okay gore thrown in to keep it ticking along.

• Jun 23, 2011

B-movie extraordinaire!! This movie is well done for what it is. The zombies are created following the idea from "Dreamcatcher". There was some humor, some gross and had likable characters. Love the line, "Where would a bunch of zombie grandmas go in this town?" Zombie lovers will appreciate this movie. Catch it on Netflix streaming.

• May 01, 2011

Don't take this one too seriously. There is a lot of unintentional humor, bad acting, and silly dialogue. Note: Playing bingo with an infected is not a good idea, especially if you win. Effects are not bad, given the budget. Also, there is a character named Jimbo.

• Jan 31, 2011

What a lot o shite!!

What a lot o shite!!

• Jan 16, 2011

not far from all the other zombie movies i have seen but not bad

not far from all the other zombie movies i have seen but not bad

• Dec 30, 2010

The irony of replacing "Christ" with a cross when spelling "Xmas".

The irony of replacing "Christ" with a cross when spelling "Xmas".

• Nov 17, 2010

I like this one, saw it on Zone horror. It has somewhat of a comedy edge to it, but maintains that horror experience.

• Nov 14, 2010

Total crap. Some of the worst acting I've ever seen!

Total crap. Some of the worst acting I've ever seen!

• Nov 10, 2010

I almost didn't make it past the opening scene. It was so awful, I thought this was going to be another one of those films you have to dredge through. Once the movie got going, it wasn't bad. A little slow, and it was trying to be a little too comical, but all in all, something to see if you're bored.

• Oct 20, 2010