ZMD: Zombies of Mass Destruction - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

ZMD: Zombies of Mass Destruction Reviews

½ November 22, 2015
Despite its obvious limitations and pacing issues, one of the must-see zombie satires.
August 24, 2014
A brilliantly original horror/action flick that delivers gore, character and fun. Delving into themes not yet touched on by the society devouring genre, this is surprisingly one of the better zombie movies you can find.
½ May 1, 2014
This is a story about a xenophobic small island town under a biological
attack or zombie virus outbreak attack by a militant terrorist group
from the you know where.
½ April 30, 2014
Low budget zombie comedy. Fun stuff. The ending was a bit meh, but still a decent little movie.
April 27, 2014
Absolutely one of the best zombie movies I've seen in years. Director Hamedani has taken a tired genre and treated it with the respect and love it deserves and, even with a low budget, found actors who can actually dramatize and emote their lines. The effects are amazing and realistic. Very good effort.
½ December 27, 2013
Pretty good Zombie Satire. Although it takes a while to get going. Some really nice gore though.
½ June 30, 2013
ganha uns pontos a mais pela crŪtica embutida, mas a parte comťdia da histůria ť meio ruim. na mesma linha de dead snow, pra ser sincero.
½ April 26, 2013
pretty stupid story line and movie itself.
March 30, 2013
Port Gamble is the setting for what may be a new late-night classic zombie parody. Small town politics, gays, red-necks, Arabs, and even Mothers are fodder to chomp on. No body is safe!
½ March 3, 2013
i loved this movie! it made my day! it was dramatic, funny and best of all..... full of dark comedy! the best kind! i don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but i really do recommend it! you, of course need to be able to stand through extreme violence and gore to watch it! 4 and 1/2 stars!
February 16, 2013
Bad acting, horrible attempt at humor, subpar plot and gore action which is far from believable. not good.
December 22, 2012
Zombies of Mass Destruction is possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. I‚(TM)m not sure if it was supposed to be a ‚B‚? Sci-Fi channel movie but it wasn‚(TM)t even that good. There was really no plot, no point, poorly developed characters, and just an overall bad attempt at a movie. Don‚(TM)t ever watch this movie unless you want to laugh at a poor excuse for anything. I literally felt like I was watching a soap opera with zombies. I will tell you right now, Zombies of Mass Destruction gets the WillyT Seal of DISapproval.
There really is no story so I will just rant and talk about what was wrong with this movie. A gay man and his boyfriend go to his mother‚(TM)s house to come out of the closet. He tries to find the words and when he finally does his mother is already a zombie. How was this possible? There was no zombie to begin within the house. And if a zombie did take a bite out of her why would it just leave? Wouldn‚(TM)t it just finish the job? This movie just makes no sense at all. The son ends up pinning her up against the wall. She escapes, of course, and the two decide to make a run for it. One grabs a weed whacker and just goes to town.
A young woman comes home and she is Iranian, I think, and her neighbors are racist white trash. She goes on a date with some guy and he ends up being the first one bitten. ‚It‚(TM)s my blood.‚? He screams as he bleeds out. I lost it. It was too funny. This has to be the worst special effects I have ever seen in a zombie movie. The movie itself starts with a blind man poking around and he stumbles upon a zombie and he inevitably gets eaten. It was the stupidest beginning to a movie.
I‚(TM)m not going to lie. I turned this movie off. After the girl goes into the basement with the white trash family, the wife gets bitten, and on the news we find out that the zombie attack is because of Iraq. That‚(TM)s right, Iraq has the ability to create the walking dead and they attack the United States. The family ties the girl up and the last thing I see if her father running around with a shotgun looking for his daughter. Now, the one good thing I will say about this movie is that it is so bad, it‚(TM)s almost good. I can‚(TM)t really say that without laughing but throughout this movie I laughed a lot. Was I supposed to, I have no idea but I did. The crazy father disapproves of his daughter‚(TM)s boyfriend and when he sees him on the street as a zombie, he blows his head off with a shotgun. That is where I lost control and could not put up with this disaster anymore. Never watch this movie. Not even if you are piss drunk or higher than a kite. I‚(TM)m not even sure if this movie is real because it isn‚(TM)t even on IMDB or Rotten Tomatoes.
December 1, 2012
Low budget zombie fun. Not a classic but some very funny bits.
November 26, 2012
Looking for a campy zombie flick? Then this movie is for you! :-)
November 18, 2012
So you're a horror fan? And you say you're a zombie fan? Have you seen this? No? Then why not?
November 4, 2012
this movie had some bad acting
September 23, 2012
Sub-par acting, xenophobia and mindless religious fanaticism are most abundant in this film. There aren't any real scares, the dialogue leaves much to be desired and the jokes don't produce any more than a few chuckles.
½ September 9, 2012
Most of the zombie rules are followed
April 18, 2012
THIS MOVIE LOOKS LIKE "ZOMBIELAND" BUT WHO KNOWS IT MIGHT BE BETTER
March 4, 2012
I am going to skip this one.