Zoology (Zoologiya) Reviews

• Jul 29, 2018

I mostly enjoyed it. It made me question things afterwards and there were some 'feelgood' moments! I'd probably watch it again.

• Jan 23, 2017

??????? ???????? - ???? ??????

??????? ???????? - ???? ??????

• Oct 23, 2016

A whimsical comedy about a woman who's "different" -- she has a tail! -- and how the qualities that set her apart from mainstream Russian society affect her interaction with family, co-workers, a prospective love interest and various official institutions, like the church and the medical establishment. In making its statements about conformity, individuality and celebrating our defining characteristics, the film conveys its message while maintaining a mostly light and fun attitude, except when a stronger touch is absolutely called for. Despite a slight tendency toward uneven pacing, the picture's a winner on all other fronts. You won't see anything like this coming out of American production houses!