Zoya (Danielle Steel's Zoya) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Zoya (Danielle Steel's Zoya) Reviews

August 7, 2014
Weirdly enjoyable. Highly melodramatic but satisfying tele movie.
jjnxn
½ April 10, 2012
Unsurprisingly soapy foolishness crams too much into its extended running time. Diana Rigg is great but Melissa Gilbert, the personification of American apple cheeked spunk and sturdiness, is woefully miscast as a Russian noble and ballerina. She is not believable for an instant.
January 11, 2012
An excellent t.v. "treatment" of a great Danielle Steele novel!
March 29, 2011
Sad movie about a young girls aristocratic life, Her fall from riches lost in the Russian revolution to an irdinary life after fleeing to America.
April 29, 2010
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie.....i think that bruce boxleitner, david warner, denise alexander, diana rigg, don henderson, melissa gilbert, peggy cass, sam west play good roles/parts thorughout this movie.......i think that the director of this drama/romance movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.....i think that david warner/melissa gilbert were good throughout this movie.....i think that this is a really powerful drama movie 2 watch with a great cast thorughout this movie
March 22, 2009
An excellent t.v. "treatment" of a great Danielle Steele novel!
January 6, 2009
AGAIN I LOVE DANIELLE STEEL
½ January 5, 2007
A lot of tragedies, but this is classical in Danielle Steel's novels. If you like drama and Steel's books, you are going to like this historical movie.
½ November 3, 2006
:down: [b][color=yellow]It is a very boring film, I didn't understand the story because it was full of cuts, when I was getting used to watch the film on a certain age, suddenly I realized that next scene was developing many years later without a previous title or signal. Bad make - up, awful costumes: they look they were recollecting dresses opening all the grandma's closets looking for old costumes; I never really felt the story was on the age the writter said it was. What I think about this film?... It is a mess.[/color][/b]