Rabbit Without Ears 2 (Zweiohrkken) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rabbit Without Ears 2 (Zweiohrkken) Reviews

July 27, 2016
It is obvious from the get-go that this uninspired romantic comedy doesn't have any sense of structure or purpose, lacking a defined plot and shooting for every easy gag it can come up with - like sitcomish scenes that don't even seem to belong in the same movie.
March 8, 2012
pirma dalis geresn?
August 13, 2011
Some nice moments, but nothing really new, or surpassing its prequel or even others from the same genre. Plus, once again, its really way too long, & a bit loose, dragging for a rom-com movie.
July 17, 2011
I think it is better than 1 in my opinion.
½ July 16, 2011
I cute sequel, where the relationship between Ludo and Anna has developed over a few years and Anna is starting to feel she is taken for granted. When mutual jealousy raises i's ugly head, the two are torn between new feelings for old friends and the love they have for each other. I think the first film had better humour in it, but the likability of the characters make up for some of the odd scenes in this one.
May 1, 2011
I liked the original Rabbit Without Ears. This movie is not anywhere near the original movie's league, just aiming to cash in on the success of the original. It's not funny, or quirky, just lame, and aims to shock through grossing you out.

All this makes it very very bad.
½ May 1, 2011
Learn so many things inside this movie, once again of the success on Til Schweiger's career!
February 18, 2011
I like first one. Hoping this one is great too ^ ^
February 9, 2011
Rabbit without heart.
February 6, 2011
Not as good as the first one though.
January 24, 2011
A meaningless sequel to the very good Keinohrhasen (Rabbit Without Ears) (2008)
½ January 24, 2011
Not so good compare to the first, but so reality for couple's living.
January 23, 2011
it's quite funny and entertaining. its a good laugh for sunday afternoon
January 15, 2011
A tad draggy for a romcom's standard, but this exchange between Moritz and the bartender was a winner:
"Zwei Martini, bitte"
"Zwei habe ich gesagt. Rede ich französisch oder was?"

January 5, 2011
This 2nd installment is somewhat a replica of the old one, nothing new, funny but story wasn't as sellable like the 1st. The scenes on Matthias were somewhat exaggerated & unnecessary. I wish I'd like it better as I really like the 1st movie.
January 1, 2011
'..."?2 >-'第>,樣 3/4"... 1/2~,~ 3/4水- (TM)次'大~大 3/4?' ...??寫 3/4平?...... 3/4??>"活大?(TM),太?-""' (R)... ! ! ?-中>?,... 3/4 1/4?頭 (R)"人< 1/2,~第> 3/4 1/2
½ November 14, 2010
I liked the first one better, but this one is not bad.
"Zwei Martinis, bitte."
"Nein, ich hab' zwei gesagt!"
So funny, but only in German. I hope they aren't remade. Especially with Affleck. Also, Schweiger should direct way more.
October 30, 2010
Maybe Til should focus on his acting career, not the director nor writer....
October 13, 2010
vai she ubeduro :D:D:D:d
½ September 26, 2010
Til Schweiger really showed the extreme of West-Germany thought, totally effected by Hollywood. I hope he doesn't have any intention to make himself next Wim Wenders or Fassbinder but just entertains audiences and introduce German comedy genre to the world. Til Schweiger does use his social network well to set up his own position in German film industry, just the matter of people buy it or not.