The Weekly Ketchup: "Pirates 3" Trailer, Natalie Portman In The Buff, "300" Sequel Talk, And More!
Also, Frank Miller has his sights set on a "300" sequel, and "Grindhouse" may be to gruesome for the good folks at the MPAA. Read on.
This Week's Most Popular News:
"Pirates 3" Trailer is Here!
If you missed it during "Dancing with the Stars" and you didn't bother trolling through Yahoo! around midnight last night, you needn't worry. The brand-new (and very stellar) trailer for "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" is now ready for consumption.
Natalie Portman "Goya's Ghosts" Nude Scene Clips Online
You dreamt that this day would come. The rumor mill offered it up only to snatch it right back so cruelly last summer. But now they're back -- those Natalie Portman nude scene rumors, that is. This time, with clips!!
Is Emma Watson Planning to Dump "Harry Potter"?
Over the course of one news report, the info goes from "Emma Watson will NOT star in the final pair of Potter flicks" to "Well, actually, we don't know for sure." Sounds like it's contract renegotiation time, kiddies!
Frank Miller Prepping a "300" Sequel After "Sin City 2"?
When a movie comes out with no stars and a hard R rating, and STILL explodes at the box office, you just know you can expect some sequel talk. And while details are very sketchy at this point, Variety states that Frank Miller wants to mount a "300" sequel.
NC-17 Rating for "Grindhouse"? (Grisly Semi-Spoilers Within)
Consider these seven words describing a scene in "Grindhouse:" "Grossly obese man chewing on a baby." Yeah, so is it any wonder rumors claim the grungy Quentin Tarantino/Robert Rodriguez double feature is heading towards an NC-17?
Testing the MPAA's nerves.
In Other News:
- Russell Crowe will make his directorial debut on "Bra Boys," a drama based on the documentary of the same name about the underground surfer culture in Australia, on which Crowe served as narrator.
- Gabrielle Union, Ed Helms, and Elizabeth Banks have joined Eddie Murphy in the cast of the sci-fi comedy "Starship Dave."
- Emily Blunt will star in "The Young Victoria," about the early years of Queen Victoria's rule, with Jean-Marc Vallee directing and Martin Scorsese on board as producer.
- Producers Jerry Weintraub and Andrew Fleming are already planning a sequel to this Summer's "Nancy Drew," starring Emma Roberts.
- Robert Patrick will star in the hospital-centered horror film "Autopsy," with Adam Gierasch making his directing debut.
- Jeanne Tripplehorn and Embeth Davidtz have joined the ensemble cast of "Winged Creatures," a tragedy-themed drama directed by Rowan Woods.
- Rose McGowan will star in "Black Oasis" as tragic B-movie star Susan Cabot, with Stephan Elliot set to direct.
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet will re-team for the drama "Revolutionary Road," based on the novel by Richard Yates, with Winslet's husband Sam Mendes set to direct.
- "Dark Knight" writer Jonathan Nolan will write the script for "Interstellar," a sci-fi space drama that Steven Spielberg will direct.