2 Dope Queens: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 26, 2019

Not the reg HBO kol. Its bad.

Not the reg HBO kol. Its bad.

• Feb 13, 2019

They're not funny but think they're hilarious. They mega "woke" but deep as a kiddy pool. Vain, lotsa attitude, and delusional. It says something about journalistic out of touch agenda when professional reviewers give it 94% and audience 50%.

• Dec 14, 2018

They should rename it 2 Dope Heads, horrible, I cannot believe this is what passes for comedy, if HBO wasnt a leftist circle jerk these women would never of had a special, the only thing special about them to Hbo was the fact that they were black and female so hbo got to check off their black friend box this year.

• Mar 05, 2018

I love these two woman as comedians, but in this show I was bored and often confused. I felt like watching two tipsy people who know each other laugh at a bunch of inside jokes and ignore that there's an audience that might want a bit of effort to the writing. And Jessica, please stop saying "dragging me" 20x an episode. It's making my eye twitch. I love this gals and I love stand up comedy. But I feel this particular effort needed a bit more structure. Too much playful on stage anarchy left me a bit confused and bored.

• Feb 19, 2018

Hilarious, irreverent, good comedy and a refreshing take.

Hilarious, irreverent, good comedy and a refreshing take.

• Feb 13, 2018

not very funny - lots of attitude, but mostly the guests are the ones bringing whatever laughs there are