68 Whiskey: Season 1 Reviews

• 15h ago

Fun, entertaining, nothing super thought provoking but easy watching

Fun, entertaining, nothing super thought provoking but easy watching

• 2d ago

Not funny or entertaining in any way. I powered through 3 episodes thinking surly it would get better. It just gets worse. How critics are giving this a high ranking is beyond me. I guess if you portray soldiers as a bunch of idiots with no honor, you get great reviews. Is this really how Hollywood views the military?

• 4d ago

Could have been great. Thought it was going to be a modern version of M.A.S.H. but noooo. Never knew medics were trained to breech buildings.

• 4d ago

Had potential, but just really bad. I really wanted to like this show. Being in the military, I thought it would be great with some action, humor, and seriousness to make it interesting. It's more crude, unrealistic, and morbid. I ended up deleting it from my DVD programming. I'm just really disappointed because this had such great potential. I feel bad for some of the actors because I think they deserve better writers and a better story.

• 6d ago

Warning this is not a comedy show. Its more like a war show where people getting in pretty fucked up situation and trying to do their best to get by, and sometimes it ends up as funny story. Its not another MURICA show where´s everyone is a hero.

• Feb 14, 2020

Best show on TV right now

Best show on TV right now

• Feb 13, 2020

I haven't even finished watching the trailer...

I haven't even finished watching the trailer...

• Feb 13, 2020

I was tricked into thinking this was a MASH style reboot. What I found by the second episode was a disgusting portrayal of life in the military in the Middle East. What we endured had nothing to do with political officiation. But, this show uses our war to push a political agenda. If they even bothered to consult with any military personnel to help with how life is over there, they definitely hired a fraud. I expected to watch a MASH/Catch 22 type of dramedy, but this isn't even close to trying to capture the subjects they're supposed to portray. Pathetic.

• Feb 13, 2020

Enjoy watching it, it funny and very interesting .

Enjoy watching it, it funny and very interesting .

• Feb 13, 2020

Are these critics on drugs?! Giving this show great reviews?!

Are these critics on drugs?! Giving this show great reviews?!