A Little Late With Lilly Singh: Season 1 Reviews

• 4h ago

This is coming from a female minority.. I don't understand what I was watching. Is this YouTube ? There's no actual punch lines to any jokes. It's just really bad writing that's trying extremely hard to be trendy. And I'm supposed to the target audience.

• 1d ago

You could find better entertainment at a coffie house. Just not funny.

You could find better entertainment at a coffie house. Just not funny.

• 1d ago

Heard it was bad. Kinda just assumed it was a just some naysayers but wow were they right. These are basic statements followed by forced laughter and its passing for jokes. There's nothing new or fresh about any of this. It sounds like a high schoolers stand up routine. And her jabs at white people really feel like low-hanging fruit. This isn't cunning or clever. She might as well follow every line with "Your mom"

• 2d ago

You might as well watch a root canal being done because you'll get more laughs than watching this show. It is terrible and the "humor" is god awful.

• 2d ago

not funny at all, bashing white people the whole time even though they are her main audience, too many laugh tracks, stolen jokes, all of her jokes are about her race, sexuality and gender (can she spend 10 seconds without mentioning it) she used to be so funny back when she was making her non political and relatable skits on youtube, now it just feels forced and unfunny. 0/10

• 2d ago

I tried, it just wasn't funny. Seemed somewhat mean spirited. Hopefully it gets better as they try different things.

• 3d ago

stupidly unfunny not even worth giving a critical opinion on wats bad or unfunny about it... and thats from the first 2 minutes....

• 3d ago

This show is awful. She alienates people that actually watch the show. I get it! You're a brown lesbian. What's your next joke?

• 3d ago

Cringeworthy, I felt really bad for everyone involved in making this, including the audience. It wasn't that the jokes weren't funny - it's that they weren't jokes.

• 3d ago

Awful writing and just unfunny. How can anyone say this is good?

Awful writing and just unfunny. How can anyone say this is good?