A Little Late With Lilly Singh: Season 1 Reviews

• Jun 25, 2020

This show is terrible the worst show on tv

This show is terrible the worst show on tv

• Jun 20, 2020

This show makes me cringe so hard that I have to mentally transport myself to a universe where this doesn't exist.

• Jun 18, 2020

If I could give it no stars I would. The format sucks and is way to scripted and not scripted well either. For a national audience the writers need to be changed out and the host able to deliver a joke. I gave it 4 episodes hoping for improvement and it just disappointed. I would say when my dog farts that is funnier than this show.

• Jun 17, 2020

She's fresh, funny, and on topic. Just the kind of show late night needed. The different formatting took a few episodes to get used to but I love it now. Still can't deal with Cordond's formatting though he's funny, too.

• Jun 16, 2020

So bad. Just so bad.

So bad. Just so bad.

• Jun 09, 2020

pure dogshitttttttttt

pure dogshitttttttttt

• Jun 04, 2020

I'm sorry just pure trash.

I'm sorry just pure trash.

• Jun 02, 2020

I would not recommend watching the show. This show is really bad. Lilly's lack of experience and inability to take criticism really shows. The show feels fake. Now that it is announced it is getting a second season, I'm worried that Lilly is gonna think that what she did this season was good and she should continue instead of trying to improve. I think there is some potential for this show to succeed, I don't want NBC to think that the fact that she is brown or a woman is why the show is not doing well. I really do hope that Lilly learns from the 1st season and improves. This show isn't very good, but since she is a badgyal I'll give her 5 stars.

• May 30, 2020

I wish I could put less than half a star. The show recycles jokes, adds distinctive laugh tracks over and over again, and ruins the celebrity interactions by scripting them. To make the show better, I recommend viewers wear ear plugs and a blindfold. Then it might be tolerable.

• May 28, 2020

I believe Lilly Singh is doing a terrible job representing the people she so proudly loves to mention every second she has like her go-to calling Bisexual Women of Color where she loves to mention how inspirational and influential she is to Women and the LGBTQ community when in reality this only attracts the attention of teenagers so dive in with me so we can see why this late-night show needs lots and lots of works to improve and get better with my full review https://youtu.be/8JaqIawm4Yw