A to Z: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 07, 2015

Cristin Milioti and Ben Feldman give pitch perfect performances, and have perfect chemistry! Henry Zebrowski gives a pretty good and funny performance as Stu, but aside from those things, the rest of the show is just ok. The ending wasn't awful, but even if it was the best ending ever, it will still anger you that they didn't get to Z. And then after that you realize there's only 26 letters in the alphabet, and you realize a whole plethora of new things that anger you. It was good while it was on, but I'm not too sad it was cancelled.

• Mar 15, 2015

Milioti and Feldman are adorable. Something I looked forward to every week. Shame it was canceled.

• Jan 25, 2015

After watching the full 13 episode run, I am glad I did. I liked it right off, then a few episodes stumbled with plot oddness and occasional script issues. For a romcom right out of the gate, the characters are well develped well beyond many shows that are still running. I hope some other channel picks it up.

• Jan 23, 2015

The show is bad but Dreama Walker was great. If Dreama continues on the show i will keep watching it. If not, i will pull the plug on this one.

• Nov 20, 2014

Season Info An idealistic online matchmaker falls for a no-nonsense lawyer in this romantic comedy.

• Oct 25, 2014

I love this show so far, please don't cancel it!

I love this show so far, please don't cancel it!

• Oct 25, 2014

its fresh and i really love how Feldman & Milioti make the chemistry! I really hope this show will last longer

• Oct 22, 2014

I love this show! I mainly started watching this because Cristin Milioti has an uncanny resemblence to Jennifer Love Hewitt. I also saw her in the wolf of wallstreet which she gave a great performance albeit a short one. But anyways, I like the concept of this show, its cute and funny and the characters are adorable. I think its great that it kinda makes fun of online dating and just has some real stuff that everyone can relate to. I'll keep watching it.

• Oct 20, 2014

Truly love the show. I feel like it's something people can really relate too. Also, I feel like it is a pretty new concept of a show. Love the actors as well, all pretty new to the scene and have great chemistry. KEEP IT GOING!

• Oct 15, 2014

Although this show isn't really funny at all, it is still fun to watch and has a nice feel to it.