All Hail King Julien: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 12, 2020

The whole show's amazing, I mean especially for younger viewers, but as an older fan of Madagascar, I thought it was epic

• Sep 15, 2020

I love king Julien and this tv series

I love king Julien and this tv series

• Jul 16, 2020

Funny and Compelling, All Hail King Julien Has Amazing Characters and a Pretty Weird story that is so great! The Villain Has an Ok Story, Nothing Special, But All Hail King Julien Season 1 does a great job of introducing the characters and is Pretty Creative With The Episodes!

• Jun 28, 2020

Hilarious wacky fun when the clueless narcissistic ruler is only a cartoon. Mort is very funny but at times uncomfortably fetishistic - parents be cautioned. Overall this show is a very funny way to learn how silly self-absorption can be, and helps viewers grow up a little (hopefully), while being thoroughly entertained. Gorgeous colorful art. Good music.

• Dec 19, 2017

A visual treat worthy of a Netlfix Series. The humor may accommodate both adult and child alike though altogether its definitely worth the time; very entertaining!

• Oct 15, 2017

Great and funny series fun for kids and for parents watching with kids.

Great and funny series fun for kids and for parents watching with kids.

• Jul 08, 2017

This season of all hail king Julien is a good Beginning to the series

This season of all hail king Julien is a good Beginning to the series

• Jan 22, 2015

I don't know how they did it, but DreamWorks took an awful idea, and somehow made a good show out of it. I never would have guessed that King Julien had depth, wit, or intelligence. They turned some of their worst characters into some of their best.

• Dec 27, 2014

Very good plot, interesting characters... It's funny and you like to watch it, II would like more episodes.