American Horror Story: 1984 Reviews

• Feb 14, 2020

I loved it!! I am obsessed with the show!

I loved it!! I am obsessed with the show!

• Feb 09, 2020

• Feb 06, 2020

Eu amei essa temporada e minha favorita do momento, amei a montana e o xavier❤

Eu amei essa temporada e minha favorita do momento, amei a montana e o xavier❤

• Jan 30, 2020

American Horror Story: Season 9 disappointed me as a slasher fan, losing quality episode after episode. Emma Robberts proves that she is not as versatile as I though she was, being a bad choice as the protagonist, on the other side Lily Rabe kills in its almost insignificante character, reforcing what every AHS fan alredy knows (that she is one of the best, if not the best, actresses of this entire series). The end was predictable and cliched, but it still has some twists to entertain.

• Jan 18, 2020

This has been my favorite season since Coven! AHS was beginning to take itself a little to seriously and I'd had enough of Sarah Paulson's wailing. This had a great cast with some desperately needed new blood & it was just plain fun to watch! It hearkens back to 80s camp slashers, a simpler time, the golden days of yore - it has all the nostalgic feels. Side note, who knew a mustache could be so hot!

• Jan 17, 2020

This season 1984 was terrible and horrible writing. I was very disappointed. Please get back the other writers and producers from previous seasons. I was more disappointed when the usual casts my favorite people were not in it this season. Smh! Don't mess it up anymore. Thanks!

• Jan 11, 2020

AHS 1984 definitely one of the best seasons; Emma Roberts and Billie Lourd are great.

• Jan 07, 2020

My least favorite of the AHS seasons. I mean, it was downright boring. I didn't see any serial overlap and the serial killers were a big yawn.

• Jan 06, 2020

I like every elements in this season!

I like every elements in this season!