American Housewife: Season 4 Reviews

• May 09, 2020

American Housewife just continues to be hilarious and one of my top 5 favorite comedy shows of all time. The writing is phenomenal and it is hilarious every episode. Katy Mixon, Julia Butters, Diedrich Bader, Meg Donnelly, and Daniel DiMaggio gives exceptionally hilarious performances. Ali Wong, Peyton Meyer, Evan O'Toole, Matt Shively, Logan Pepper, and Leslie Bibb gave really funny supporting performances. This was another A+ season.

• Apr 22, 2020

One of the funniest shows on TV with wonderful characters.

One of the funniest shows on TV with wonderful characters.

• Mar 21, 2020

my whole family loves this show

my whole family loves this show

• Feb 04, 2020

I'd love to see Hans Gruber come back, that pig was funny. I loved how you guys barely mentioned him, yet he'd show up for a few seconds on the couch or on someone's bed - vastly larger than the last time. That was hilarious. Please bring him back!