American Idol: Season 2 Reviews

• May 28, 2019

American Idol has now become my favorite music competition show. The whole entire season I wanted either Laine or Alejandro to win so I was over the moon excited when Laine won. Laine Hardy is my favorite American Idol winner since Carrie Underwood won over 10 year ago. Laine's winning song Flame is my favorite winners song since Scotty McCreery's I Love You This Big. Katy Perry can be over the top but she is funny and Luke and Lionel are also pretty good. So this was a really fantastic season A+.