Babylon 5: Season 5 Reviews

• 4d ago

Amazing, best sci-fi ever made

Amazing, best sci-fi ever made

• Sep 23, 2020

The series continues after its climax and expectedly goes nowhere. Still boasts some of the strongest individual episodes.

• Mar 12, 2020

Without a doubt Babylon 5 is the greatest sci-fi series of the 20th Century

Without a doubt Babylon 5 is the greatest sci-fi series of the 20th Century

• Sep 30, 2019

The whole series is more of a 5 star really. So why did I give it four? Well... it's not in HD. Hard to watch lower quality picture anymore. I've gotten spoiled. But mostly the switch of lead female at end of season four annoyed me. It's not that her replacement was bad. Just that the unplanned change disrupted the rapport and flow I was used to. Changed the dynamic. I blame production not the actress. Nothing wrong with asking for a bit more after four years. The least they could've done is met her rep and said no in person and been tactful about it. Better yet meet in the middle and give her something. But overall great series.

• Mar 23, 2019

The writer and creator was exhausted, and it shows in this season: the plot gets much looser. Some of the casting is highly questionable. The old favorites continue to grow and develop . And it is still definitely worth watching!

• Mar 20, 2019

A very enjoyable but sad ending to a great series.

A very enjoyable but sad ending to a great series.

• Feb 18, 2019

Season 1 is alright. Seasons 2,3 and 4 are amazing! Season 5 is terrible... just watch the last episode in season 5 >.<

• Nov 26, 2018

Season 5 seemed a bit disjointed after the show wrapped up its shadow war story-line. This was more due to the fact that the show's creator thought the series was going to be canceled ... and then it wasn't. Season 5 then, was a rush job to create more of the Babylon 5 story. It still works, but I feel it's too bad that the shadow war story line couldn't have been stretched out to cover all of season 4 AND 5. As it is, season 5 is still solid and honestly the story lines introduced in season 5 could have been explored much further if the series had continued past its 5 year run.

• Nov 15, 2018

An extremely well done show. Worth watching.

An extremely well done show. Worth watching.

• Sep 15, 2018

IF ever there was a show that deserved to be revisited after a number of years, it would be this one!! After all these years, I still come back to a Babylon 5 marathon when I need a good SciFi fix....