Beef House: Season 1 Reviews

• 6d ago

Taking Tim and Eric into a traditional sit-com format is hilarious.

Taking Tim and Eric into a traditional sit-com format is hilarious.

• Oct 04, 2020

not worth wasting time on this crap

not worth wasting time on this crap

• May 10, 2020

Tim and Eric's latest concoction is a parody of late-80s/early-90s sit-coms that applies their penchant for surreal and gross-out humor, and the resulting mode is often transfixing! While it might take an episode or two to understand what the duo is doing, once Beef House finds its voice it's a treat-and-a-half, and one that uses it nostalgic base to augment the substance rather than supplant it. Tim and Eric's affinity for uncomfortable gags actually finds a kindred spirit in Beef House's self-aware laugh track, and the show's cast, which consists of both their world's regulars and newcomers (including the rather unexpected casting of The Sopranos star, Jamie-Lynn Sigler), know how to balance the show's sense of absurdity with familiarity. Some episodes are more effective than other, but America's favorite cult-comedy duo has offered us another unfiltered piece of their idiosyncratic brilliance!

• May 03, 2020

Th show is BEEFTASTIC!!!!

Th show is BEEFTASTIC!!!!

• Apr 15, 2020