BH90210: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 11, 2019

I loved the show, i would love to see a second season

I loved the show, i would love to see a second season

• Oct 09, 2019

Loving the New BH 90210! Loving Kelly's and Brandons chemistry...sooooo awesome! Ian is fantastic he needs more funny screen time with his pal David!💗 Donna, Brenda and Andrea are superb. Their lines are sometimes weird but its funny.

• Oct 06, 2019

It's a fun revisit, nice to see the characters back on TV.

It's a fun revisit, nice to see the characters back on TV.

• Sep 17, 2019

I never watched a moment of the original nor do I want to. But this show is a hoot, clever dialogue and perfect timing among the male leads. Tori Spelling is really an endearing character on this show. It never feels as if anybody is just coasting through. The mix of real and surreal gets better as it goes along. Again to clarify, I never watched Melrose or the OC or any of those shows but this is very entertaining, creative and surprisingly sharp and biting in referencing the changes in so called acceptable social behavior.

• Sep 16, 2019

A lot better than I expected! I hope to see more.

A lot better than I expected! I hope to see more.

• Sep 15, 2019

I LOVE this reboot!! So kitchy!! The cast is perfect together.

I LOVE this reboot!! So kitchy!! The cast is perfect together.

• Sep 13, 2019

I think it is better and funnier than the original.

I think it is better and funnier than the original.

• Sep 11, 2019

So much better than I could have imagined. I love the way they approached this!! It's so clever, especially when they are clearly having fun with it and not taking it too seriously.

• Sep 11, 2019

Good nostalgia for everyone who grew up in the '90s. The cast is still loveable and it has the old Beverly Hills vibes. I love it.

• Sep 07, 2019