Billions: Season 4 Reviews

• 3d ago

One of the more sharply written shows on TV right now that pleasingly blends humorous wit with the fast paced drama/suspense

• Jun 18, 2019

Interesting, exciting, fresh all through. Although expected, big satisfying shocks

• Jun 11, 2019

This is the most brilliantly written and acted TV show o n the air now. Also digs deep into the chess game of how multi billionaires can crush those in their path and still be likeable and charming. I was hoping that someone would have an ethical voice and I guess it was Wendy for a little while. Until she realized which side her bread is buttered on. Wendy and Ax both showed some character. She when she admitted what she did and him when he didn't jump on Wendy at the end when she early would have wanted that. This show has so much depth and really makes you think about human nature and the crazy world we live in.

• Jun 10, 2019

One of the best dramas on television. There are some episodes that feel like they have run out of material to write for this series but in the end they always find a way to make the twist happen at the end and there is always that "oh s***" moment.

• May 27, 2019

Billions continues to be brilliant!

Billions continues to be brilliant!

• May 13, 2019

I love this show, however, in this season Chuck and Wendy are having problems in their marriage again and, instead of moving out as she already did, now she wants to sell the house, and Chuck does not want to sell it. That does not make sense to me since both of them can manage to support that house and none of them needs the money. Why seel it then? It looks like the producers are just trying to complete the episodes with this nonsense. Hopefully, they will go somewhere with this.

• May 10, 2019

Enjoyed the season so far, but it seems some episodes are straining to tell a cohesive story. I like most of the characters, but somehow that spark had gone. Hopefully, that might change.

• Apr 21, 2019

Personally find this to be the worst season so far. I likely won't watch the next season

• Apr 16, 2019

Whip sharp writing, fantastic acting; incredible characters. These producers deliver incredible drama (and comedy) season after season.

• Apr 14, 2019

Fantastic, Gripping story, gripping acting, moreish !

Fantastic, Gripping story, gripping acting, moreish !