Black Mirror: White Christmas (2014 Christmas Special) Reviews

• Feb 22, 2019

This is a good episode to start your journey on watching all of the Black Mirror episodes.

• Feb 19, 2019

My favorite episode.

My favorite episode.

• Feb 08, 2019

just amazing. from top to bottom.

just amazing. from top to bottom.

• Jan 22, 2019

Left me depressed and in a state of shock, would recommend to anyone

Left me depressed and in a state of shock, would recommend to anyone

• Jan 21, 2019

My favorite episode so far in the series. White Christmas is one of the best and most unique Christmas specials I've ever seen with a smart and thought-provoking story, great performances from Jon Hamm and Rafe Spall, unexpected twists, and a haunting ending.

• Dec 31, 2018

Perfection. The best black mirror episode in my opinion.

Perfection. The best black mirror episode in my opinion.

• Dec 30, 2018

amazing and mind blowing

amazing and mind blowing

• Dec 29, 2018

The BLACK MIRROR Christmas special relates in similar ways to previous episodes with the use of technology, dark humor, and disturbing conclusions on how the human psyche works.

• Dec 16, 2018

Terrific and awesome episode, definitely recommend watching

Terrific and awesome episode, definitely recommend watching

• Nov 29, 2018

There is a twist wherein a twist which also has a twist there. White Christmas is like a world that is so vast but the fact is so narrow. It connects a story of various kinds of bitter experiences from each person connected into one interconnected story. An inception in unlimited limbo.