Black Monday: Season 1 Reviews

• Jun 06, 2019

Edgy fast and furious, love 80's references and even flash back to 60's. Some excellent 1 liners

• Apr 28, 2019

Binged in a day. I really hope Seth Rogen and Regina Hall make Season 2 IMMEDIATELY. I have so many unanswered questions.

• Apr 12, 2019

Fun. Fast paced. Witty. Funny. Good story. Fantastic acting. Want to see more.

Fun. Fast paced. Witty. Funny. Good story. Fantastic acting. Want to see more.

• Apr 09, 2019

TV REVIEW: 8.3/10 "TV'S WOLVES OF WALL STREET" You truly can't trust anyone down on Wall Street can you? But you can count on them for some outrageous antics and drug-filled entertainment to make this new comedy series a hit in our minds. What else would you expect from producers Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, who have made us laugh so hard over the years with movies like Superbad, Pineapple Express, and This is the End. Starring Don Cheadle, Andrew Rannells, and Regina Hall, Black Monday follows the misadventures and misdeeds of a second-tier Wall Street firm leading up to the infamous stock market crash of 1987. What makes Black Monday such a hit is that its mayhem and chaos is mixed in with some quality storytelling, all within a nice 10 episode season where each episode is only a half-hour long. Meaning you can quickly binge this show on a nice hangover Sunday and you'll feel like you did after you watched The Wolf of Wall Street. Simply put, it's a cast of crazy characters, all finding new ways to maneuver their way to the top in an 80's setting where they go all-out on the costumes and hairspray. So get ready for a nice day at work because all the sex, drugs, and alcohol means it was just another good day at the office. "THE WALL STREET CRASH WITH LAUGHS"

• Apr 03, 2019

This show is sick af! Great story, great acting, fantastic delivery. I just finished the first season and I sincerely hope there is a second season, there still is plenty more story left.

• Mar 24, 2019

I just started the series and watched all nine episodes in one night. Great cast. Showtime, donâ??t give up on this one. This audience will grow

• Mar 23, 2019

Packed with 80s nostalgia from hairstyles, fashion, music, and movie references similar to the Goldbergs and Strranger Things but with a refreshing and amusing take on Wall Street Itâ??s like Billions in a parallel inverted universe on a comedic 80s time warp. It tackles racism, greed, and consumerism in a skewed lighthearted and entertaining way. It makes use of a very captivating prop of a small tie pin that keeps you interested and guessing. Very enjoyable and binge-worthy.

• Mar 21, 2019

The critics hating on this show are high, jaded, or both. The show is brilliant. As a comedy. As a period piece. As a celebration and critique of 80s excess. Don Cheadle and Regina King put on an acting clinic. Genius.

• Mar 19, 2019

Hilarious!!! Have not laughed like this for years!!!

Hilarious!!! Have not laughed like this for years!!!

• Mar 19, 2019

Love love love the show!!!!!

Love love love the show!!!!!