Black Monday: Season 1 Reviews

• Jun 28, 2020

Great costumes and props in this show really portrays the 1980's. I was born in the 1970's so it was pretty accurate as far as props go. The script is not that funny however. I thought Don Cheadle's other show, House of Lies, was better.

• May 01, 2020

Hilarious. Quick whit. Fun. Love it.

Hilarious. Quick whit. Fun. Love it.

• Mar 06, 2020

Fast and witty with lots of cultural references spanning the superficial to the profound. And executed by a stellar cast (Regina Hall and Don Cheadle are smashing!) One of my all-time favourites.

• Aug 25, 2019

HILARIOUS. Took me back to a time before so many shows seemed politically correct.Regina Hall did an excellent job.

• Aug 10, 2019

Best new show of the year

Best new show of the year

• Jul 21, 2019

The critics who panned this are CRAZY! This show is great! Hilarious and dusted with just enough drama to make the viewer care. The comedic acting is fantastic -- Cheadle has never been better -- and Regina Hall is a perfect foil for him. The 80s vibe only makes it more enjoyable. Can't wait for Season 2!

• Jul 12, 2019

Loved the first ep which also probably made it hard for the rest of the series to maintain that level, as my interest did wane throughout. Excellent soundtrack/score!

• Jun 29, 2019

The montage at the end is one of the best TV moments I've experienced.

The montage at the end is one of the best TV moments I've experienced.

• Jun 06, 2019

Edgy fast and furious, love 80's references and even flash back to 60's. Some excellent 1 liners

• Apr 28, 2019

Binged in a day. I really hope Seth Rogen and Regina Hall make Season 2 IMMEDIATELY. I have so many unanswered questions.