Bless the Harts: Season 1 Reviews

• Jan 16, 2020

Love love love! The cast is amazing, story lines are great , fresh, relatable. Hilarious! Must watch.

• Jan 12, 2020

So funny and the best animated show they have came up with sence The Simpsons, Family Guy,Cleveland Show and American Dad

• Dec 16, 2019

Yikes. This is a bad one. I gave it a couple chances because I didn't think it was possible for Maya Rudolph or Kristen Wiig to do a bad comedy but don't waste time with this one. Tacky, overrated, cheap animation, NOT funny in the slightest to me. What were you guys thinking making this one!?

• Dec 02, 2019

I was really excited to watch this show when I seen the previews. Once, I started watching, did not like it at all....It's senseless and not funny...I don't watch it anymore!!!!!

• Nov 18, 2019

It just doesnt resonate with me. From the plot to the animation. It isnt working.

• Nov 11, 2019

I'm surprised at how bad this show is. Maya Rudolph & Kristen Wiig are usually so funny. I'm wondering if they even read the scripts before they do each episode. It's really not funny, in any way. The premise is hackneyed, "Hey! Let's be white trash, cause we always got laughs doing it in our improv groups!" Yawn. Or, maybe the creator of the show has something on them. I can't imagine anyone doing this show, unless they were being blackmailed. #NotOneOriginalThingInThisShow

• Nov 04, 2019

What a horrible show with crappy animation.

What a horrible show with crappy animation.

• Oct 22, 2019

I think we've been desensitized by adult animated shows, this is a well meaning show trying to show some .. heart. But it lacks grit or bite.. something chewy, I don't think its bad its just very mediocre and inoffensive, to my tastes this is better than bojack horseman which i dislike but a lot of people love that (no idea why) this might get better when it finds its feet

• Oct 21, 2019

We've watched several episodes as a family and we've only laughed a couple of times. We're not sure how it made it to TV. And we've lost all confidence in Rotten Tomatoes critics - giving it an 82?!?

• Oct 20, 2019

Stereotypical, unoriginal and not funny. Not worth the time.

Stereotypical, unoriginal and not funny. Not worth the time.